Hitachi 2" 18 Gauge Finishing Nailer
Enter the final phase of construction and say good-bye to hammer divots with this finishing nailer from Hitachi! Supporting 18 gauge fastener lengths from 5/8" to 2", this air compressor powered nail gun assists you in accurately placing and driving nails and achieving results that would take much longer if done by hand. With a comfortable rubber grip and no-mar tip on the nose, this tool will help for years to come.
- NT50AE2 accepts 5/8" to 2" 18-gauge fasteners
- New selective actuation switch lets the user easily select bump fire or sequential fire modes
- At only 2.2 lbs, it is well balanced and lightweight to make finish work a breeze
- Elastomer grip adds comfort while preventing slippage
- Visual nail reload indicator located on the magazine, alerts the user when nail quantities are low so that blank drives are avoided
- Tool-less, easy-to-clear nose for quick and simple nail extraction should a nail jam during use
- Engineered with the safety behind the narrow nosepiece and short center height to allow for nail placement in hard to reach areas and corners
- Depth of drive dial allows the user to easily adjust the drive depth for a professional finish
- No-mar tip on the nose protects the work piece from markings
- 360 degree adjustable exhaust port keeps dust, debris and oil off the finish project
- Lightweight aluminum body and composite magazine provide for a tool that reduces user fatigue
- Hitachi 2" 18 Gauge Finishing Nailer (NT50AE2)
- Dimensions: 10"L x 9-1/4"H
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
Made in Taiwan
Warranty: 30-day limited warranty. For warranty support, please call: 1-800-800-706-7337.
Please Note: Requires a compatible air compressor for operation. Will not operate without an air compressor.