Hitachi 3.25" Framing Nailer
Cut down on construction time and say good-bye to bad hammer hits with this framing nailer from Hitachi! Supporting fasteners lengths from 2" to 3-1/4", this air compressor powered nail gun assists you in accurately placing and driving nails and achieving results that would take much longer if done by hand. With a comfortable rubber grip and hardened aggressive toenail push lever, this tool will help for years to come.
- Lightweight and well balanced
- Two-piece, black, steel magazine for replacement ease
- Open nose design allows for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Comfortable rubber grip
- Hardened aggressive toenail push lever reduces wear
- Selective actuation, ANSI Compliant, allows for single actuation or contact actuation
- Full round-head, plastic strip collation
- 21° magazine angle
- Nail Capacity: 2" to 3-1/4" fastener length capacity, fastener diameter range: 0.113 to 0.131
- 64 to 70 magazine capacity
- Top magazine loading
- 3/8" air inlet
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 120 psi
- Tool-less depth adjustment
- Hitachi 3.25" Framing Nailer (NR83A3)
- Dimensions: 21-3/16"L x 4-1/4"W x 13-3/8"H
- Weight: 8.6 lbs
Made in Japan
Warranty: 30-day limited warranty. For warranty support, please call: 1-800-800-706-7337.
Please Note: Requires a compatible air compressor for operation. Will not operate without an air compressor.