Hitachi 7-1/4" Fiber Cement Circular Saw Blade
Quickly tackle fiber cement board, siding and trim cuts with this Hitachi Circular Saw Blade! Designed for cross cutting and ripping fiber cement board, siding and trim with your 7-1/4" circular saw, this blade features four teeth with a 0.087" thin kerf and 12° positive hook angle for high quality cutting. Hitachi Propriety Diamond Teeth technology creates a tooth with more durability and longer cutting life.
- For cross cutting and ripping fiber cement board, siding and trim
- Propriety Diamond Teeth technology creates a tooth with more durability and longer cutting life
- Tri-Metal shock resistant brazing allows the tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Thin kerf positive hook angle design insures high quality cutting, a longer blade life
- Exclusive Kerf, Gullet and Radial clearance configuration allows for fast, clean gang cuts on up to five pieces of Fiber Cement in one pass
- Premium laser cut solid steel plate keeps blade flat and true for long lasting high performance
- Hitachi 7-1/4" 4 TPI Fiber Cement Circular Saw Blade (18008)
- Teeth: 4
- Hook: 12°
- Kerf: 0.087"
- Plate: 0.063"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Weight: 0.7 lbs
Made in France
Warranty: 30-day limited warranty. For warranty support, please call: 1-800-706-7337.