Magnavox Outdoor Laser Light Projector w/ Built-in Timer & Remote
Choices: Blue, Red or Green laser light
Leave the ladders and tangled wires behind and decorate your home in seconds with this laser light projector! With a mesmerizing array of laser light points, the Magnavox projector sets the tone for a happy holiday season with plug-in-and-point operation and features such as a remote control, selectable timer and toggling flash option. Select the projector with the laser color that works best with your outdoor holiday decor from red, green or blue!
Use the included stake and the lengthy cable to position the projector to shine against an outdoor wall to provide a welcoming backdrop to a larger holiday display, or decorate the ground around the display's centerpiece. The projector can easily be positioned wherever you need it to achieve the most festive effect. Light up tall trees and hard to reach places with unmatched simplicity! Let your holiday spirit shine bright like lasers!
- Projector casts a continuous or flashing starry array of laser points to enhance your holiday display
- Use the included remote control to power on the projector, set the timer and toggle the flash option
- Set the timer for two, four, six or eight hours and the projector will automatically turn off after that
- Easy setup takes just minutes - simply stake, position the angle and plug it in for an instant display of bright laser lights
- Durable aluminum housing allows the projector to be used outdoors in conjunction with an outdoor safe power outlet
- Red and green choices have two lasers that can be switched back and forth using the remote while the blue choice only has one laser
- Magnavox Outdoor Laser Light Projector
- AC Adapter
- Allen Wrench
- Remote Battery
- User's Guide
- Dimensions: 3-3/4" Diam. x 14"H
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One-year limited warranty provided by Seasonal Specialties, LLC for Magnavox. For warranty support, please call: 1-844-207-1517.
Please Note: When plugging in, the adapter should be located in an outdoor outlet box where the adapter connections can be protected from falling rain. When operating in temperatures below 55°F, the unit may not turn on for the first 10 minutes and may take up to 30 minutes to reach full brightness. When turning on, please plan for this warm-up period. Unit will not illuminate unless the temperature is above -4 °F.
California residents only: “Proposition 65” WARNING