Woolzies Set of 6 Handmade Natural Fabric Softener Dryer Balls
Soften your fabric the natural way! Woolzies are handmade natural fabric softener dryer balls that help dry, soften and reduce wrinkles and static in your laundry load without harsh chemicals. These handmade wool dryer balls are special in several ways. They deliver similar benefits for laundry as conventional fabric softeners without all the nasty chemicals. So eliminate the need to continuously spend on fabric softener.
Woolzies may help reduce drying time by up to 25% for a typical load. Because Woolzies bounce around in your dryer, they naturally help separate and create space between your laundry, thereby allowing the hot dryer air to circulate better. The gentle friction of the wool balls helps soften the laundry fibers. Be happy with your laundry, bring home the Woolzies!
- 100% Pure New Zealand wool
- Natural fabric softener
- Softens clothing naturally
- May help to reduce drying time by up to 25% for small loads
- May help to reduce wrinkles
- May help to reduce static
- May last for up to approximately 1,000 loads
Want your laundry smelling fresh and nice? You can add your own essential oils like lavender or jasmine to these dryer balls. Just make sure the liquids are colorless. Add 1-5 drops to one ball for every load, depending on how fragrant you want your linens. Get ready to snuggle with your fresh-smelling laundry!
- Dimensions: 3" diameter; 0.14 lb each
- Care Instructions: Pilling may occur over time. To refresh Woolzies "static reduction" quality, place each Woolzies dryer ball in a thin sock and run through a hot wash cycle with detergent. Remove from sock and place in dryer on highest heat setting.
- Directions: Simply toss the Woolzies balls into the dryer to create loft while dryer tumbles.
- Country of Origin: Nepal