Yamaha Natural Sound Stereo Receiver w/ iPod Dock
This Yamaha receiver combines Yamaha's ToP-ART technology and ART Base chassis construction to create crisp, clean sound. Advanced features include continuously variable loudness control, Pure Direct music transmission, an iPod dock connection (adapter needed) and 40 AM/FM stations. It can be used with a pre-existing system, integrated into a smaller room or apartment. It is easy to set up, easy to use and is energy efficient with quality sound output.
- ToP-ART Technology
- Output Power (RMS)- 50 W x 2
- iPod Compatibility via Yamaha Universal Dock (sold separately)
- Pure Direct Switch
- Linear Damping Factor (Speaker A) 150 or more
- Variable Loudness Control
- REC Out
- Preset Tuning for 40 Radio Stations
- IR Ports - 1 In and 1 Out Phono Input-
- A/V Receiver
- Remote Control
- FM Antenna
- AM Loop Antenna
- Two AA Batteries
- Dimensions: 6"H x 15-1/4"L x 17-1/8"W
- Weight: 19.40 lbs
Made in China.
Warranty - Two-year limited warranty provided by Yamaha 1-800-292-2982.