Todd English 1700W Ceramic Nonstick Reversible Grill / Griddle w/ Glass Lid
Choices: Red, Blue, Copper or Gunmetal
Grill or cook food inside your kitchen when weather is not a friend outside! Todd English brings to you this versatile and amazing Reversible Ceramic Nonstick Grill / Griddle - two units in one: Grill on one side, griddle on the other - in four exciting colors. It includes a glass lid for keeping your food moist and tender while it's being cooked and help maintain a stable cooking temperature. The ceramic nonstick interior coating makes cleaning a breeze.
Perfect for grilling delicate meats like fish indoors or roasting vegetables, making kebabs, warming tortillas, hot dogs and buns.
- Grill / Griddle
- Temperature Probe
- Glass Lid
- Drip Pan
- Nylon Spatula
- Ceramic nonstick Whitford fusion coating in colors
- Removable grill / griddle is dishwasher safe
- Easy clean up
- PFOA and PTFE-free ceramic nonstick coating on grill / griddle
- 1700 watts of cooking power
- Glass lid keeps food splatters inside and helps retain moisture in food
- Grill / griddle is reversible
- Heats up to 450° F
Overall Assembled: 5-1/2"H x 22-3/4"W x 13-3/4"D - 11.06 lbs
Base: 3"H x 20-1/4"W x 13-3/4"D - 1.36 lbs
Grill / Griddle: 1-1/2"H x 20-1/4"W x 11-1/2"D - 4.93 lbs
Cooking Surface: 15-1/4"W x 11-1/4"D
Glass Lid: 2"H x 15"W x 11"D - 0.52 lbs
Drip Tray: 15-1/2"W x 11-1/4"D
- Power: 1700W / 120V / 60Hz; ETL listed
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 312-526-3760
- Country of Origin: China
- Before cleaning, be sure to unplug the cord from the outlet.
- Remove the adjustable temperature probe from the cooking surface. If necessary, wipe the cord with a damp cloth.
- Do not immerse the cord or probe in water or any other liquid.
- Allow the appliance to cool completely before cleaning.
- The drip tray can be placed in the bottom rack of the dishwasher or washed by hand.
- The drip tray and base should be handwashed only in warm soapy water. Dry the drip pan completely when finished.
- Do not put the hot cooking plate in cold water
- Be sure to always wash both the grill and griddle surfaces after each use to remove any grease that may have accumulated.
- To avoid grease from dripping outside of the base, always ensure that you are using your grill / griddle on a level surface and that the drip holes are completely clear of food particles.
- Do not use scouring pads or harsh cleansers on either the cooking surface or base. If necessary, use a nylon bristle brush or plastic scrubbing brush.
- Do not let the cooking surface or base soak overnight.
Please Note: To prolong the life of the nonstick coating, we suggest nylon utensils are used with the Todd English Reversible Grill but any non-metal utensil is acceptable.