Todd English Super Titan Aluminum Ceramic Nonstick 1 qt Sauce Pan w/ Lid
Choices: Blue, Copper, Gunmetal or Red
Nothing completes a dish quite like the perfect sauce! From Todd English, the Super Titan allows you to top off all your favorites with ease thanks to a titanium-infused ceramic coating – it makes for an effortlessly stain-resistant cooking surface. Gone are the days of you scraping your concoctions from the pan, this nonstick kitchen companion ensures easy transfer from pan to serving bowl and back again. It even comes with a coordinating lid with a vent hole and tempered glass that lets you keep an eye on your food without losing any moisture. Whip up your favorite marinara or alfredo sauce with Todd English!
- One 1 qt Sauce Pan
- One Lid
- Titanium-infused ceramic coating and stain-resistant cooking surface
- Scratch-resistant and easy to clean
- PFOA and PTFE-free
- 1 qt but maximum capacity is 1.5 qts so more for your money
- Lid has a vent hole and tempered glass
- Induction, gas, electric and ceramic glass stovetop compatible
- Sauce pan is oven safe up to 450°, lid is oven safe up to 350°
- Grey interior and metallic effect on outside
- Dimensions: 13"L x 6-1/4"W x 4-1/2"H (1.24 lbs)
- Materials: Stainless Steel, glass and aluminum
- Care Instructions: When you take it out of the package: Remove labels on cookware. Hand wash in warm water with a soft cloth. Dispose of packing materials in an environmentally friendly way. One of the benefits of ceramic coating is that it is conveniently nonstick, so most food particles and cooking oils will wipe off easily with a clean dry cloth. Make sure that your pan is clean and dry after use. Food particles that remain on your pan tend to become harder to remove after continued use. Dishwasher safe but if you choose to put cookware in dishwasher please use alkaline-based detergent. Do not preheat on high setting. Do not use any abrasive substances such as chemical or mineral cleaners. Do not use harsh or rough material to clean. Do not use scouring pads or steel wool unless they are specifically made for ceramic-coated pans. Make sure pan is clean and dry before storing away.
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty; Please call 855-351-8261.
- Country of Origin: China