Cassini 600 x 50mm Refractor Telescope w/ Adjustable Tripod
The Cassini C-650 is mounted on an Altitude Azimuth yoke mount. It's easy use up and down, left and right movement is great for beginners and casual star gazers alike. It makes an excellent first refracting telescope for your kids or grand kids. Terrestrial viewing is extremely easy due to the included 90` diagonal mirror which produces a totally erect image. The Mount is attached to a very sturdy, fully adjustable, pre-assembled metal tripod with rubber feet.
The Cassini C-650 optical tube assembly features a 600mm focal length. The objective lens is an 50mm two element achromat (color correct crown & flint) air spaced objective lens. The tube itself is painted flat black internally, and fully baffled for excellent visual imaging. The finderscope is Cassini's Mars' Eye electronic Finderscope which helps by getting the observer behind the telescope without losing the surrounding field of view when targeting objects. Included with the C-650 are a 6mm eyepiece (52` apparent field of view), and a 20mm eyepiece (52` apparent field of view).
- 600mm x 50mm Optical Tube Assembly.
- Altitude Azimuth Yoke Mount and Fully Adjustable, Pre-assembled Metal Tripod.
- Cassini Mars Eye Electronic Finderscope.
- .965" 20mm Eyepiece, .965" 6mm Eyepiece, Diagonal Mirror
- Fully Adjustable, Pre-assembled Steel Tripod - Pre-assembly enables fast set up and sturdy base.
- Cassini 600 x 50mm Refractor Telescope (C-650)
- .965" 20mm Eyepiece
- .965" 6mm Eyepiece
- Erect Image Mirror
- Steel Tripod
- Mars Eye Electronic Finderscope
- Planetarium CD
- Telescope Dimensions: 4.5" Diameter x 23-1/2"L
- Max Stand Dimensions: 35" Diameter x 48"H
- Weight: 3.86 lbs
Made in China
One year limited warranty provided by Cosmos Brand Inc. For warranty support, please call: 1-305-245-8444.
Please Note: The higher the power of zoom, the darker the image will be. Mars Eye Finderscope requires calibration before it will accurately align with Telescope.