SecurityMan Wireless / Wired IP Camera w/ SD Recorder
Stay connected wherever you go with the SecurityMan IPcam-SD. You can remotely access your IPcam-SD from anywhere in the world. Monitor your home or business through a secure and password protected connection from your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch or any compatible smartphone. Simply connect the IPcam-SD to a router over wireless network (Wi-Fi) or wired Ethernet, install the software on your PC, or register online with our P2P server made easy for remote access and configuration free, and download the free App for your smartphone. Then, remote video surveillance is right at your finger tips.
- Quick and easy setup and use by QR code scanning
- Advanced H.264 video compression technology for the best video streaming and longer recording time
- Remote monitoring over the Internet from a PC (IE) or Mac (Safari)
- P2P (point-to-point) service for easy remote access without networking knowledge or con?configuration
- Supports smartphone surveillance (via compatible free Apps)
- Supports private remote PC recording and local recording to Micro SD (up to 32 GB for 57 hrs of recording - card not included)
- 2-in-1 design - Wireless Wi-Fi or Wired Ethernet network connection
- Remote PTZ control, playback, and backup
- Easy to integrate with wired alarm input sensor(s) and alarm output devices
- Supports VMD (video motion detection), alarm email, and local alarm outputs (external siren or spot light)
- Motion detection recording, manual recording or schedule recording
- Supports two-way audio communication between local and remote sites
- Night vision (B/W) up to 50'
- Crystal clear video quality, VGA (640 x 480) at 30 fps (frame per second)
- Free CMS (central management) software for remote access/control, record/playback, and monitor up to 64 IP cameras
- Supports up to eight log-in users at the same time
- Longer 10' power adapter/cable with white color
- SecurityMan Wireless / Wired IP Camera w/ SD Recorder (IPcam-SD)
- Mounting Bracket
- Power Adapter
- I/O Terminal
- Software & Manual CD
- Quick Start Guide
- Dimensions: 10-1/4"L x 7-1/2"W x 5-3/4"H
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
Made in China
Three year limited warranty by the manufacturer. For warranty support, please call: 1-888-977-3777.
Please Note: Memory card not included. Supports regular SD cards up to 32 GB class 4 or higher. Does not support micro SD cards.