SecurityMan Passive Infrared Motion Sensor w/ Hidden Color Camera & SD Recorder
The Passive Infrared (PIR) Motion Sensor is a color camera with SD recorder (SD card not included) hidden inside a motion detector. This covert motion detector camera blends perfectly into almost any home or business environment where an alarm system might be present. You can also integrate it with any of our SecurityMan do-it-yourself Wireless Home Alarm Systems, providing you with both security and discreet monitoring capabilities. Whether you’re looking to expand your SecurityMan wireless security system or just looking for a covert hidden camera, the PIR-SD will fit your needs.
- Up to 300' (clear line of sight) wireless transmitting distance between the PIR-SD and alarm host (100' indoors)
- One-minute video clip per motion detection event
- Records up to 12 hours of video footage on a 32GB SD card (sold separately)
- Memory full notification
- Audible and visual new file alert notification
- Can easily be armed/disarmed via remote control, alarm host keypad, or phone call (when integrated with a SecurityMan Air-Alarm system)
- One touch (remote control) manual record for emergency situations
- Easy PC playback using a PC card reader or direct connect via mini USB port
- PIR Motion Sensor (PIR-SD)
- USB Cable (data transfer)
- Security Signs (2)
- Remote Control
- 10' USB Power Adapter
- Plectrum (for pairing)
- Mounting Bracket with Screws
Dimensions: 12.5"L x 11"H x 3"D.
Warranty: Three year limited warranty provided by SecurityMan: 1-888-977-3777.
Made in China.