LG 24 cu ft French Door Refrigerator w/ Door-in-Door
If you think a refrigerator with top-of-the-line features means sacrificing style or space, this will make you reconsider. With 24 cubic feet of space, this refrigerator has the largest capacity on the market and boasts features like a tall water dispenser with an ice system that actually frees up shelf space. From post-workout protein shakes to after-school snacks, LG's Door-in-Door design keeps all your favorites at your fingertips while reducing cold air loss to help keep foods, fresher longer. It also has Smart Cooling technology built-in, designed to help keep your food fresher. With that, and much more, you get the peace-of-mind of a 10-year warranty on the Linear Compressor. It's a refrigerator with something for everyone.
- 24 Cubic Feet
- Slim Space Plus Ice System
- Contoured Doors with Matching Commercial Handles
- Hidden Hinges
- Premium LED Interior Light
- Extra Door Bins and Shelf Space
- Four Split Spill Protector Tempered Glass Shelves
- Temperature Controlled Glide-N-Serve Drawer
- Two Humidity Crispers
- Nine Door Bins
- Freezer Drawer with Two DuraBase Plastic Drawers
- Fully Integrated Ice and Water Dispenser with Filtration System
- IcePlus Accelerated Freezing Function
- Door Alarm
- Included: Manual, Warranty
- Model # LFXS24566S (24'), LFXS27566S (27')
- Energy Star
- Linear Compressor for Better Energy
- Quiet Operation and Durability
- Electronic Temp Controls
- Dimensions: 35-3/8"D x 69-7/8"H x 41-1/8"W
- Weight: 327 lbs.
Made in the Republic of Korea.
Warranty - One year limited warranty provided for parts and labor. Seven years on the sealed system. 10 years on the linear compressor. (1-800-243-0000).
Shipping carrier will contact you by telephone within 7-10 days of purchase to schedule your delivery. Typical delivery time is 10-14 days. This item does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
Please note that this item is shipped on a semi truck. If a semi will be unable to deliver to your residence, advise the shipping carrier when arranging your delivery appointment. The item will be delivered to the first doorway of your residence. If you live in an apartment or condo, it will not be delivered to an individual unit. The item will not be set up nor will it be carried up or down any indoor steps or stairs. Packaging material will not be removed. If you choose to return the shipment, you must contact Evine Customer Service. Please retain the original packaging.