myCharge 3000mAh Portable Battery w/ Built-in Wall & Car Charger for Portable Devices
Keep power close at hand and cut down on cord congestion with the myCharge battery charger. Recharge your fleet of USB-powered mobile devices easily and effectively through the USB port located on the myCharge battery charger. Integrated fold-out AC prongs and 12V DC car adapter let you recharge the internal battery through a standard wall outlet or vehicle accessory port without additional cables.
When you're out on the go or simply around the house, the myCharge battery charger can fully recharge most smartphone batteries and provide power to a wide variety of other portable devices with USB charging capability such as GPS units, digital cameras and Bluetooth wireless headphones and speakers. You can even use the myCharge to supply partial emergency power to larger USB devices like tablets. Wherever you go and whatever you do, keep your devices ready to respond with myCharge.
- Powerful 3000mAh high density battery delivers power to your USB compatible devices at home or on the road
- Integrated fold-out AC prongs and 12V DC car adapter let you recharge the internal battery through a standard wall outlet or vehicle accessory port
- Recharge the internal powerbank and any connected USB device simultaneously when the myCharge is plugged into an outlet
- The myCharge battery charger recharges connected USB devices at 1.0A rate when not plugged into an outlet and at a quick 2.4A rate when plugged in
- USB devices require their own cables for recharging - myCharge does not include any cables
- You'll need an available AC outlet or 12V DC accessory port to recharge the myCharge powerbank
Ports: (1) USB 2.0
- myCharge® TRANSITPLUS 3000mAh Portable Rechargeable Battery (TR30K-A)
- Quickstart Guide
- Dimensions: 3-3/4"L x 1-1/8"W x 2-1/2"H
- Weight: 0.36 lbs
Made in China
One-year limited warranty provided by myCharge. For warranty support, please call: 1-888-251-2026.
Please Note: Cannot ship to PO Boxes and cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands or Guam.