TP-Link 300Mbps AV500 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender
TP-LINK's TL-WPA4220KIT extends your Internet connection to every room of the house through your home's existing electrical circuitry. The TL-WPA4220 features a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, which means it can automatically copy the SSID and Password of your router. In this way, TL-WPA4220 simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and allows for seamless roaming within your home network.
- Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
- HomePlug AV standard providing up to 500Mbps high speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
- Two Ethernet ports allow your compatible TVs, game consoles, or PCs connect to the Internet
- Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
- Easy to install, just plug in and play
- 128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of the "Pair" Button
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
- TP-Link 300Mbps AV500 Wi-Fi Powerline Extender (TL-WPA4220KIT)
- Ethernet Cable
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- Dimensions: 2-1/8" L x 3-5/8" W x 1-5/16" H
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: Two year limited warranty provided by TP-LINK. For warranty support, please call: 1-866-225-8139. TP-LINK USA CORPORATION provides limited warranty to all TP-LINK products purchased in USA. The warranty covers the main device, antenna and external power supply failures due to defects in material or workmanship. Packaging, various cables, software products, technical data and other accessories are not covered here. The maximum liability of TP-LINK is equal to or no higher than the product's purchased price.
Please Note: Requires an existing broadband internet connection and modem for operation. The terms “AV500” and “300Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV500” or “300Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.