Every chef has encountered this dilemma: How do you season food when you have one hand busy stirring the pot? With the Kalorik Gravity-Activated Salt and Pepper Grinder Set, adding spices to your meals doesn't get any easier. Tilt the grinders over the pot and they do all the work for you. A ball inside the unit sets the electric grinder in motion once it's angled - all you have to do is pick whether you want pepper or salt!
The grinders work for other spices as well. They are adjustable, too, letting you set the coarseness of your grinds from fine to course. They're also easily refilled by lifting the grinder's cap. The grinder's sleek design and metallic finish add a modern touch to any kitchen.
- One Salt Grinder
- One Pepper Grinder
- User Manual
- No button to push: Frees your other hand
- Grinding automatically starts when grinder is put upside down (gravity-activated)
- Durable stainless steel housing
- Built-in light for an accurate mix
How to Use:
- Dimensions:7-3/4"H x 2-1/2"W
- Materials: Stainless Steel, plastic and ceramic (for the grinder portion)
- Product Requirements for Use: Six "AAA" batteries in each grinder (not included). Alkaline is recommended for best results
- Care Instructions: Disassemble the different parts of the appliance and clean them separately with a damp cloth
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 305-430-9687
- Country of Origin: China
- Add batteries per instructions in your user manual.
- To fill your grinders, turn the upper stainless steel lid/grinding head counterclockwise to expose the refill chamber. The arrow shall be above the "unlock" sign.
- Fill the transparent refill chamber with salt or pepper.
- Close the lid by returning it back into its initial position, lock in place by turning the upper stainless steel part counterclockwise, until the arrow reach the "lock" symbol.
- Before seasoning your meals, you can adjust the fineness of the ground salt and pepper by turning the adjustment wheel on the underside of the mill.
- To do so, turn the wheel clockwise for a finer grind and counterclockwise for a coarser grind. Hold the appliance above the meal to season.
- There is no button to push, grinding will start automatically when the grinder is put upside down (gravity-activated and automatic function).
- If the mill does not grind, or if no motor noise can be heard, please check that the batteries are installed correctly and are not discharged.
For best results we recommend alkaline batteries.
- If the mill gets stuck during use (motor produces hum, but internal shaft does not turn and no pepper is ground), gently shake the mill or tap the mill gently on hard surface to remove the stuck pepper or salt.
- To remove deeply stuck peppercorn, remove the upper lid as if for re-filling the mill, turn the coarseness setting to its coarsest and tap lightly on a hard surface until all the peppercorn is released.
- Re-adjust coarseness setting to the desired level once done and replace upper lid.
- Too fine a grind setting may not enable salt or pepper to be ground. If this is the case, set the grinder to a coarser setting.
Please Note: Do not immerse the mill in liquid or put it in a dishwasher. Do not use with wet hands. Do not use cleaning products or detergents.