A Flexible Design
- GPX® Portable 9" LCD Swivel Screen DVD/CD Player
- Remote Control w/ Pre-Installed Battery
- One Pair of Stereo Earbuds
- AC/DC Power Adapter
- 12V DC Car Adapter w/ Insert
- Double Feature DVD ("Angel in Training" and "My Brother the Pig")
- 3.5mm TRRRS Cable to Composite (2 x audio, 1 x video) Male Cable
Ok - get this. The GPX® Portable 9" LCD Swivel Screen DVD/CD Player can be used a couple of different ways. Pull the screen upward to use view your movies in an upright position, or swivel the screen and push it back down to view them in a flat, hand held format. Two pairs of earbuds are included with the player, so that you may keep the DVD action all to yourself, or even listen to your favorite CDs when you're in the car or a room filled with other people.
Entertainment To Go!
The GPX® Portable 9" LCD Swivel Screen DVD/CD Player comes with a sleek carrying case, which is secured with a full zip-around closure. Elastic bands on the interior hold your DVD player into place, while the flap-over pocket on the front side gives you a place to stow your remote control, earbuds or various cords. Along with the top handle, a short adjustable strap and longer adjustable strap are included. They may be interchanged using their plastic push buckle closures.
The built-in rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery will give you up to four hours of entertainment before it needs to be recharged again. When you do need to refuel, you are able to use the AC/DC power adapter or the handy 12V DC car adapter, depending on where you are.
Click here to view a copy of the User Manual!
- Inputs: One USB, One SD Memory Card and One Power
- Outputs: One 3.5mm TRRRS (audio/video) and One 3.5mm Audio
- TFT LCD Display: NTSC Video System
- Built-in Stereo Speakers
- 640 x 234 Native Resolution
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Multi Language On-Screen Display
- Buttons: Mute, Mode, Menu, Setup, FF, RW, Skip, OK, Play/Pause, Stop, Volume +/-, Open
- Dimensions: 1-3/4"H x 7-1/4"W x 9-1/2"D
- Weight: 1.94 lbs
- Made in China
90 day limited warranty provided by DPI (1-888-999-4215).