Stagecoach and gaslights bring back memories of black and white movies and romantic evenings. Accentuate your front pathway, sidewalk or backyard with these soft lights that need no wiring or electricity! These LED coach lights install with ease and only require direct sunlight to charge the rechargable batteries. And at dusk you will see your walkways and pathways emitting a soft glowing light automatically!
What's more, you can either use the included shepherd's hook to use as a coach light or use it without to turn it into pathway lights.
- Two Solar Coach Lights
- Two Shepherd's Hooks
- Four Finials
- Assembly & Installation Instructions
- Powered by Ultra-high-efficiency SunPower® Solar Panel
- Dual Use: May use as pathway light or coach light.
- Enhanced light output
- Patented ultra-high-efficiency bright white LED
- Photocell control - automatically turns on and off
- No wiring required
- Batteries included
How to Install and Replace Battery:
Pathway Light: 17"L x 7"W (0.82 lbs)
Coach Light: 27-1/2"L x 8-1/2"W (1.28 lbs)
- Product Requirements for Use: Battery; 1.2V AA Ni-Cd Rechargeable; Minimum capacity 300 mAh is required; access to direct sunlight
- Assembly Time: 10 minutes or under
- Care Instructions: For optimum performance, it is best to install the solar light in full sunlight and charge for 10-12 hours. Allow light to run at least 8-12 entire charging and discharging cycles to reach battery's maximum capacity. Keep debris and snow off the solar panel to allow battery to recharge. If lights have been covered by snow for a long time, allow batteries to recharge in full, direct sunlight for at least 10-12 hours so that they maintain maximum capacity
- Warranty: 1-866-897-2098
- Country of Origin: China
Remove pull tab from bottom of top housing. Twist and secure lens to top housing. For pathway light use, attach pointed finial to top of light. Attach light assembly to mounting pole and ground spike. Then push the assembly into the ground. Caution: Do not use a hammer. Or, for coach light use, attach looped finial to top of light. Assemble shepherd's hook and spike and push into the ground. Hook light on shepherd's hook.
Select a location with full, direct sunlight. Do not install in shady areas, as these areas will not allow the battery to be fully charged and will reduce nighttime working hours. Be sure that the selected location is not close to other night time light sources, such as street lights or porch lights. These light sources may keep the solar lights from turning on automatically.
Replacing the Battery: Twist and remove lens from top housing. Remove battery compartment cover and replace the old battery with a new 1.2 V AA Ni-Cd rechargeable battery. A minimum of 300 mAh is required. Replace battery compartment cover and lens.
For outdoor use. Contains nickel-cadmium battery. Battery must be recycled or disposed of properly.