Cook's Tradition® Stick-Resistant Enameled Cast Iron 6 qt Dutch Oven w/ Lid & Rack
Choices: Slate, Ice White, Red, Blue or Copper
Create culinary delights with this essential dutch oven by your side! Cook's Tradition Stick-Resistant Cast Iron 6 qt Dutch Oven is made of the finest enameled cast iron, with the added benefit of stick-resistant interior. The handles are stainless steel for use in the oven and the beautiful enamel exteriors feature bold, classic colors that look great in any kitchen. Moreover, the beautiful shape allows you to carry your dishes directly from the oven or stovetop to the table.
Cast iron has great heat-retaining abilities and can be used with any heat source (except the microwave). Classic in a modern design, this pot is made of solid material for all your cooking needs! This versatile pot coordinates with your other Cook's Tradition products and is available in five lovely color choices with the same light sand color interior.
- One 6 Qt Dutch Oven
- One Lid
- One Rack
- Enamel interior makes it easy to monitor food while cooking, ensuring less sticking and burning
- Suitable for any cooktop, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500° F for baking or warming
- Enameled cast iron construction boasts superior heat-retention and requires no additional seasoning
- Dishwasher safe for fast, convenient cleanup but hand washing recommended
Please Note: Do not slide pan on stovetop. Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface. Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
Dutch Oven: 14-1/4"L x 10-3/4"W x 5-1/2"H (14.6 lbs)
Rack: 15-1/2"L x 11"W x 5"H (1.1 lbs)
Lid: 11" Diameter
- Materials: Cast iron, base metal and stainless steel handles
- Care Instructions: Before first use, remove all packaging and labels; Wash the pan in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly; Your pan is now ready to be used and does not require any further preparation; Allow to cool before washing; Dishwasher safe but hand wash recommended to prolong the cookware's appearance. Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers; Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge
- Warranty: 10-year limited vendor warranty; (866) 325-1659
- Country of Origin: China