Sylvania Mini Turntable & Record Converter w/ USB Port & Built-in Speaker
Crank up your old favorite records, or even your new vinyl records on this beautiful Sylvania Mini Turntable! You can easily connect the turntable to your PC, and it even features an 3.5mm jack so that you can plug in your headphones to keep the jams all to yourself. The player converts your music from record format into quality, virtually unaltered WAV format using audacity software - how cool!
- Two-Speed Turntable - 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Built-in Speaker
- Integrate USB Link to PC or Power Supply or Recording/Playback
- Rotary Volume Control
- LED Lighting
- Requires a Powered USB Port or Four AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Black- Jet black
- Blue- Light sky blue
- Green- Vibrant lily pad green
- Purple- Radiant grape purple
- Red- Classic red
- Sylvania Mini Turntable & Record Converter w/ USB Port & Built-in Speaker (ST008USB)
- USB A male to USB B male cable
- Driver Mini Disc
- Warranty Insert
- Dimensions: 11-1/2"L x 4-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H
- Weight: 1-3/4 lbs
- Made in China
90-day limited warranty provided by Curtis International (1-800-968-9853).
Product Requirements for Use-
Windows 98SE / 2000 / ME / VISTA / 7.0 to digitally record. Included Audacity software is free and open source-free updates are available online. To encode to MP3, please check Audacity's website to load the MP3 codec.
If you are hearing vibrations, adjusting the tone arm will likely fix the problem.