Progressive Prep Works 5-Piece Stainless Steel Potato Cutter
Delicious French fries made perfect, right in your own home! The Prep Works Potato Cutter slices potatoes into perfect sticks for delicious French fries, every time. This deluxe potato cutter can also cut carrots, celery, cucumbers and peppers to create a colorful vegetable tray.
- Potato Cutter Base
- Small Cutting Blade
- Small Pusher
- Medium Cutting Blade
- Medium Pusher
- Includes two slicing grids for 1/4" (6.3 mm) or 3/8" (9.5 mm) sticks
- Suction base holds potato cutter securely on counter to prevent slipping during use
- Durable stainless steel frame
- Lightweight and easy to use
How to Use:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: 12-1/4"L x 4-1/2"W x 6-1/2"H
- Care Instructions: Blades and pusher plates are dishwasher safe but hand wash is recommended. Hand wash base frame
- Made in China
To change blades, raise the handle to slide the pusher plate back. Remove the pusher plate by turning the black knob on the back to the right. Flip the metal clamp on front towards inside of cutter.To remove the blade, carefully slide the blade up and out of the frame. Slide the desired blade into place, ensuring that the sharp edges on the blades face the inside of the frame. Return the metal clamp back into position over the blades. Align the corresponding pusher grid on the stainless steel plate and turn the black knob to the left to lock into place. To secure, use a clean, dry, smooth surface and turn the lever toward the front of cutter. Turn the lever to the back of cutter to release.
Handle with care, blades are very sharp. -Do not allow children to use this product.