Cassini 800mmx80mm Reflector Telescope w/ Electronic Remote Focus & Handbox
The Cassini telescope is mounted on an altitude azimuth yoke mount. Its easy-use up and down or left and right movement is great for beginners and casual star gazers alike. The mount features a slow motion altitude adjustment rod for precision adjustments, and is attached to a sturdy, fully-adjustable metal tripod with retractable rubber feet. The tripod also features an accessory tray with slots to place eyepieces or lenses. The telescope tube features heavy duty metal primary and secondary mirror cells and a unique electronic wireless focuser, which enables the user to focus the telescope without touching it. Its optical tube assembly features an 800mm focal length.
The Primary mirror is a 80mm heavy duty mirror cell with push/pull collimation screws and is aluminized with a Silicon Monoxide Quartz overcoat which provides 92% reflectivity and a resolving power of 1.4 arc seconds. The secondary mirror has an obstruction of approximately 25% linear (approximately 6% of the total area). The optical tube assembly is diffraction limited at 4 (1/4 wave in Sodium light). The Mars' Eye electronic finderscope helps by getting the observer behind the telescope, without losing the surrounding field of view when targeting objects.
You will receive
- Cassini 800mmx80mm Reflector Telescope (C-80EFS)
- Altitude Azimuth Yoke Mount
- Slow Motion Altitude Adjustment Rod
- Wireless Electronic Image Stabilizing
- 1.25" Helical Rack & Pinion Focuser
- Two Speed Wireless Hand Box
- Fully Adjustable, Heavy Duty Metal Tripod with Accessory Tray and Retractable Rubber Feet
- Mars Eye Electronic Finderscope
- One 20mm Eyepiece (52 apparent field of view)
- One 6mm Eyepiece (40 apparent field of view)
- Planetarium CD-ROM
Dimensions: 60" x 30" x 30"
Weight: 10.0 lbs
Made in China
One year limited warranty provided by the manufacturer (1-305-245-8444). Call Monday-Friday between 10am-4pm EST