Thomas Kinkade collectors and fans alike now have an economical way of owning a take-along version of a gallery print. The splendor of popular painting "The Garden of Prayer" brings a soothing message of peace to a stormy day. The expansive canopy of art offers a calming refuge and a generous display of art at a fraction of the cost! Relaxing, soothing, calming!
Choose from a compact and collapsible umbrella or the majestic and tall cane umbrella. Turn the stress of a rainy day into a peaceful escape from the elements with a generous 38" canopy of protection. Made with durable construction and water resistant polyester fabric, this lightweight umbrella folds to a compact size for portability, and comes with a coordinated full color carrying case.
Authentic photo-realistic reproduction of Thomas Kinkade art brightens a rainy day while easy grip handle with auto open button can pop the umbrella up quickly to keep the user comfortably dry. The mildew resistant 40" canopy is made with durable, water resistant polyester fabric and supported by wind resistant fiberglass ribs. The cane style auto open umbrella has a comfort grip curved wooden handle, and a decorative wooden tip with a brass cap, lending a classic style to this elegant design.
- Stately design and elegant multi-color scheme offers a lovely color accent to any wardrobe while coordinating with any outfit
- Romantic garden design is a favorite theme for nature lovers - while auto open feature provides reliable convenience
- Stunning state of the art printing technique offers a vibrant, full cover display of permanently colored art that will not peel or scratch off
- The mildew resistant canopy is made with durable, water resistant polyester fabric and supported by wind resistant fiberglass ribs
Collapsible Umbrella: Folded: 11.25"H x 2"W; Opened: 22"H x 38"W
Cane Umbrella: Folded: 35"H x 2"W; Opened: 35"H x 40"
- Care Instructions: Spot clean.
Made in China