A safe and stylish way to create culinary delights! The Kalorik Induction Cooking Plate is sleek, smart and perfectly compatible with modern kitchen designs. It features a black glass plate that delivers evenly distributed heat when cooking with induction-compatible (magnetic) pots and pans of all shapes and sizes. A no-plastic frame enables use with all induction-compatible cookware and limits damage due to oversized loads.
This handy and portable appliance offers exceptional convenience in a dorm room, apartment, while traveling, or as an extra cooking aide in your home. It features an adjustable power setting for instant and precise adjustments and produces the exact amount of energy needed. Whether it's simmering a sauce on low or boiling water this cooking plate can save time and energy, all the while remaining cool to the touch and safe for your family unlike traditional heating elements.
Other thoughtful details include convenient touch and sensor panel controls, four-digit digital LED display and timer. With its stylish curved design and eye catching appearance, this cooking plate fits perfectly on every countertop and requires little cleaning effort, thus avoiding burned residue and undesirable results.
- One Induction Cooking Plate
- One Induction Cookware Tester
- Instruction Manual
- Safe: The cooking plate stays cool to the touch at all times, unlike other traditional heating elements
- Minimal wasted heat: The energy source is transferred to the pan or pot itself
- Easy to clean
- Preset function and timer for auto-shutoff
- Convenient touch panel control with four-digit LED digital display
- Adjustable power for temperature adjustment
- Eight power and temperature settings
- Temperature regulation: Up to 465° F max
- Time regulation: One minute to 2:59 minutes
Induction Cookware Tester:
- Materials: Stainless steel, plastic and glass
Overall: 13-1/4"L x 10"W x 2-1/2"H
Glass Size: 9-7/8" x 9-7/8"
- Weight: 0.4 lbs
- Power Wattage: 1300W Max, Voltage: 110/120V - 60Hz
- Care Instructions: Before cleaning, unplug and wait for the appliance to cool down. Wipe the housing only with a moistened cloth or sponge. Do not clean with any abrasive scouring pad or steel wool, as this will damage the finish
- Warranty: One-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 1-888-521-TEAM / 1-888-KALORIK
- Country of Origin: China
If the included magnet sticks to the bottom of your cookware, it is induction compatible and you can use your existing cookware with this cooktop.
Intended as a freestanding use only, not for built-in use.