Cook's Tradition® All Season™ Ceramic Nonstick Lightweight Cast Iron 12" Fry Pan
Choices: Slate, Green, Sand, Red, Blue or Yellow
A perfectly seared salmon fillet on your plate can tell which pan it came from. This lightweight ceramic nonstick 12" pan will never let your cooking go to waste. The heavy bottom provides an even heating and the sturdiness of cast iron makes this pan a must-have for your kitchen. All Cook's Tradition All Season Lightweight Cast Iron cookware performs with the characteristics of the finest enameled cast iron, with the added benefit of non-stick interior and light weight. The Fusion non-stick ceramic coating is PFOA and PTFE free. each pan features a strong stainless steel handle that is riveted to the pan. New casting technology makes it possible to pack the benefits of cast iron into a lightweight design perfect for those who find traditional cast iron heavy and cumbersome. Plus, the beautiful modern design looks fantastic in any kitchen.
Cast iron has great heat-retaining abilities and can be used in the oven, gas or electric as well as induction cooktops. Classic in a modern design, this set is made of solid material for all your cooking needs! This versatile pan coordinates with your other Cook's Tradition products and is available in five lovely color choices with the same beige color interior. Enjoy the benefits of cast iron without the added weight!
- Nonstick ceramic coating does not need seasoning
- Pan oven safe up to 650° F
- Strong stainless steel stay cool riveted handle
- Cast iron retains heat for warm food at the table
- Features all of the benefits of cast iron without the extra weight
- PFOA and PTFE free for healthier cooking vs traditional nonstick coatings
- Enameled cast iron does not need seasoning
12" Fry Pan: 20"L x 12"W x 2"H
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Care Instructions: Before using, remove any labels and wash each item in warm soapy water with a soft sponge or dish cloth. Towel dry. Cookware is top rack dishwasher safe. As with all fine cookware, hand washing is recommended and will prolong the cookware's original appearance. See care and use insert
- Warranty: 10-year limited vendor warranty; (866) 325-1659
- Country of Origin: China