Cook's Companion® 3-in-1 Chill, Brew & Infuse 3 qt Tritan Pitcher
Black, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Orchid, Yellow, Ice, Grey or Mocha
Brew it, flavor it, or chill it! Whether you're brewing hot or cold beverage like tea, infusing fresh fruit and herb flavors into water and lemonade or chilling mojitos for entertaining, the 3-in-1 Chill, Brew and Infuse Tritan™ Pitcher is a great alternative to bottled beverages.
This perfect pitcher, along with trend-forward accessories, makes beverage preparation easy. Chill your beverage without diluting the flavor, infuse it with additional fruits, herbs or spices or brew tea for that perfect cuppa, this pitcher does it all. Made of odor, taste and stain-resistant, BPA-free Tritan plastic, the clear Tritan copolyester material resists breakage and looks like glass.
- One 3 qt Pitcher
- Tea Infuser
- Chill Core
- Flavor Infuser
- Instruction Manual
How to Use:
- Infuser Inserts - Includes three inserts for making tea, flavor infuser and chilling
- Tritan Pitcher holds up to 3 quart
- Bottom-heavy shape makes the pitcher stable on wobbly patio tables and serving trays
- Slip resistant silicone bottom keeps pitcher from slipping off carrying trays and patio tables
- Flavor Infuser: Can be filled with fresh fruits, herbs or spices to add flavor to water, tea, punch and more
- Chill Core: Allows chilling without diluting the beverage
- Tea Infuser: Designed to brew loose tea; sits low in the pitcher for maximum steeping
- Shatter resistant and BPA free
- Pitcher: Never pour boiling water directly into the pitcher. Instead, heat the water in a pot or tea kettle. Allow water from kettle or pot to stop boiling and settle at least 30-seconds before pouring it into the pitcher. Then slowly pour it into the pitcher being careful to protect your hands and body from hot water or steam. Always leave the cap open when brewing hot tea
- Flavor Infuser: Do not place directly into boiling water. To enhance liquids with flavor, gently insert diced fruit or flavor enhancer into the flavor insert taking care not use excess force. To use, slowly lower the flavor insert into the slots in the pitcher and lock in place by turning 90° clockwise. Then attach the pitcher lid by turning clockwise until snug
- Tea Infuser: Do not place the infuser directly into boiling water. To brew tea, gently unscrew the tea basket and fill with your desired ingredients. Reattach the tea basket to the tea insert and screw clockwise until snug. Do not over tighten. Then slide the shaft of the tea insert through the small hole in the lid of the pitcher and attach the tea insert handle to the tea insert by turning clockwise until snug. Do not over tighten. Gently lower the tea basket into the pitcher fileld with hot water and screw pitcher lid to the pitcher by turning clockwise until snug
- Chill Core: Do not place in boiling water. Stop using immediately if the insert becomes cracked or punctured. To chill, leave in freezer until cold. To use, slowly lower the frost insert into the slots in the pitcher and lock in place by turning 90° clockwise
Pitcher w/ Lid: 11"H x 9.5"W x 6"D (1.08 lbs)
Chill Core: 7.5"H x 2.75"W x 2.25"D (0.64 lbs)
Flavor Infuser Core: 7.5"H x 2.5"W x 2.5"D (0.16 lbs)
Tea Core w/ Tea Insert: 8.5"H x 3.25"W x 3.25"D (0.12 lbs)
- Material: Tritan
- Care instructions: Pitcher and lid, Flavor Infuser and Tea Infuser are top rack dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. Take extra care not to damage the slotted surface of the Tea Infuser when washing or drying. To clean, soak in warm soapy water then rinse. Chill Insert: Not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only in warm soapy water with a soft cloth or sponge
- Warranty: One-Year Limited; 1-866-325-1659
- Country of Origin: China
Click here for care and use of your 3-in-1 Tritan Pitcher.
Not for microwave or stovetop use.