Nesco 1000W Gardenmaster Pro Food Dehydrator / Jerky Maker
Our "Top of the Line" unit! More powerful and larger than any other. Expands to a giant 30 trays so you can dry large quantities all at once! 1000-watts of drying power means you can dry more, and faster. Patented Converga-Flow fan forces heated air up the exterior pressurized chamber, then horizontally across each individual tray, converging in the center, for fast, even and nutritious drying. No flavor mixing and no need for tray rotation!
- Food Dehydrator
- Four Drying Trays
- 52-page Recipe and Instruction Book
- One Solid Sheet
- One Mesh Sheet
- One Packet of Jerky Spice
- A quiet, 2,400-RPM motor and specially designed 4-1/2" fan means faster, more nutritious drying. Four times faster than dryers which have no fan or motors.
- Different foods need different temperature settings. The adjustable 95-155°F thermostat gives you the flexibility to get the best results.
- The opaque exterior blocks light to retain more of the food's nutrients and vitamins during the drying process.
- As needs grow, this four-tray unit can be expanded with accessory Add-A-Trays, up to 30 trays (30 sq. ft.)
- Drying pressure adjusts automatically to the number of trays.
- The inlcuded No-Spill Fruit Roll Sheet is perfect for drying semi-liquids: soups, sauces or fruit rolls. Has exclusive "no spill" lips.
- Includes Clean-A-Screen, a flexible screen, allows easy drying of small items such as herbs, spices and potpourri.
- Includes Jerky Spice Packet and Cure - Make your own jerky at home!
- Dimensions: 9-1/2" x 15" x 9-5/8"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- Part Number: FD-1010
- Vendor Warranty Terms: Limited One-Year
- Made in China
Your dehydrator trays are easy to clean. Simply soak in warm water with a mild detergent for several minutes. A soft-bristle brush will loosen food particles that resist softening by soaking. Don't clean any parts with scouring pads, abrasive cleaners, or sharp utensils, as they tend to damage the surface. Trays/base can be washed on the top rack of your dishwasher if you remove them before the drying cycle. Use a damp soft cloth or towel to remove any dried food residue from the power head unit.