Royal Doulton Pretty Ladies "Elizabeth" 9" Bone China Figurine
Elizabeth is looking radiant in pink, as she walks amongst the flowers in her garden, enjoying their delicate perfume. Inspired by the warm tones of the traditional English Rose, Elizabeth's blush pink gown is decorated with clusters of roses in deeper contrasting shades. Her blond hair is topped with a coordinating sun hat. Elizabeth is the twenty-fourth figure of 2014.
Each year, the master craftsmen of Royal Doulton add to their already impressive catalog by creating and releasing special limited edition collector figurines. The 2014 annual figurines were all designed by renowned British designer Neil Faulkner. Each figurine in the annual collection is hand decorated by highly skilled craftsmen and women and are destined to become heirlooms of the future. This years annual figurines share a theme of the outdoors.
- Materials: Bone china w/ 22K gold accents
- Measurements: 7-1/2"L x 4"W x 9"H
- Includes: Certificate of authenticity, velvet tote bag
- Care: Great care needs to be taken when cleaning figurines and sculptural items as these products often contain intricate and delicate details. Figurines and sculptural items may be washed by hand, using warm water and a mild liquid detergent applied with a soft, damp cloth. On items with intricate details and small-sculpted parts such as hand-sculpted flowers, it is best to use a small, soft make-up brush instead of a cloth. Do not use abrasive materials or powders for cleaning. Do not submerge the product or get water inside the hole(s) in the base. Dry the larger, open areas with a soft cloth. Allow intricate or delicate details to air dry. Be sure the item is completely dry before returning to display area.
- Country of Origin: Thailand