Conde Nast 70" x 40" 100% Cotton Beach Towel
The Conde Nast beach towels feature images from a collection of vintage magazine covers from the New Yorker, Gourmet, House & Garden and Mademoiselle. Not only are they generous in size but also feature a reverse yarn-dye back, giving each pattern its own colorful solid backing for an additional pop of color.
Available in a variety of stunning images from years gone by, these beach towels handle all your drying needs while making a style statement at the same time! Soft to the touch, each towel boasts 100% cotton you’ll love wrapping up in. Whether you’re swimming or sunbathing, from the beach to the pool, don’t leave home without one of these vintage-inspired essentials!
- American Flag – Old Glory waves proudly in the wind, reinforcing the message to buy war bonds and stamps in July of 1942.
- Coney Island – An iconic illustration depicting the beach during New York's 1939 World Fair. You’ll find a crowded beach and an ice cream stand with sunbathers, swimmers and loungers young and old.
- Cruise Ship – A 1970 depiction of a mighty luxury vessel from the Royal Viking Line coming in to dock in a festive town. Bustling with activity, the town features taxis, patrons, carriages, a tea shop, hotel and boutique.
- Dogs – A sketch portraying the trending spectacle of pampering puppies in the early 1970s. You’ll see dogs of all shapes, sizes and breeds depicted in charming color and style.
- Drinking Girl – A super chic woman in black sips a fizzy drink with a cherry. Fun fact: artist Clayton Knight's wife, Katharine Strurges, actually designed this cover.
- Dropped Call – Inspired by the 2010 New York City Olympics of Text Messaging, a sunkissed girl sits by the pool with her phone sinking out of her reach.
- Lobster – Portraying a relaxing summer on the beach in the Northeast, this image features a lobster waiting to join his friends in a boiling pot. A flute of Belgian beer sits nearby to wash it all down.
- On Duty – Basking in the sun in style, a lifeguard watches over a crowded beach full of purple, pink, blue and green striped umbrellas.
- Martini – A trio of refreshingly fruity concoctions, this image is enough to quench your thirst on a hot day in August. You’ll find a strawberry-banana margarita, a frozen mango daiquiri and a melon colada in bright color.
- Pear Mojito – A bright depiction of a pear-flavored glass of the classic cocktail. A lively bee buzzes nearby, emphasizing outdoor living in the country.
- Popsicles – Still frosty and untouched from the freezer, six ice pops in a rainbow of colors present a mouthwatering portrait.
- Regatta – Sailboats take their mark before a 1963 regatta. Sailing was a favorite pastime of countless New Yorkers in the 1960s.
- Rooftop Girl – You can almost feel the rays beaming down in this depiction of the epitome of Manhattan life in the thick of Summer. The lounger finds a relaxing sanctuary among the myriad terraces and rooftops of NYC.
- Straw Hat – A model suns herself serenely in a red jacket, a green and white striped swimsuit, black sunglasses and a straw hat while resting against a backdrop of rough rocks.
- Sun Sand – A model suns herself serenely in a fashion-forward shirred, low-cut leg swimsuit over a blouse in nautical stripes. Matching shoes and a custom straw hat complete the look while she rests against a backdrop of sand and seashells.
70”L x 40”W
Wash before first use. Machine wash in cool water (40° C), separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Made from 100% cotton.
Made in China.
PLEASE NOTE: We make every effort to ensure colors are represented accurately online. Due to possible variances in manufacturer dye lots, however, colors may vary slightly from what is depicted. Also, due to the printing process of the pattern, slight imperfections in the pattern may exist.