The coolest thing in air conditioning! The American Comfort® "Get Me Cool Now" Portable Air Conditioner, Fan and Dehumidifier looks cool while it keeps you cool. With a super slim design and a powerful 9,000 BTU's, this air conditioner will keep you and your room cold. With the innovative auto drain technology you never have to worry about emptying the air conditioner or messing with unsightly drainage hoses. The air conditioner cools up to 450 square feet of space.
Your air conditioner comes in six exciting colors so you can match it with any decor in your house or office space!
- Portable air conditioner
- Expandable exhaust hose
- Remote Control
- Mounting board
- Flat fixing clip
- Square fixing clip
- Drain hose
- Instruction manual
- Proprietary auto drain function eliminates the need to empty the unit - no down time!
- Super slim design takes up less space in your room
- Long lasting compressor
- Cord wrap helps keep things tidy for when your unit isn't in use
- 9,000 BTU, 950W, 60 Hz; 8.7amp
- 62° F maximum cooling temperature
- 90° F minimum cooling temperature
- 1.25L/HR pints of dehumidification
- Timer up to 24 hours: Can be used to automatically turn on or off
- LED display
- ETL listed
- 10" exhaust hose expands to 47"
- Dimensions: 26"H x 12"W x 11"D
Cord: Approximately 72"L
Plug: Three-prong plug with a test and reset button
Mounting Board: 4"W. Expands from 26.6" to a usable length of 50"
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Product Requirement for Use: One CR2025 battery required for remote (Included); Close proximity to window for exhaust purposes
- Care Instructions: Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth. Clean filter with warm soapy water. Let dry completely before use. Not to be used in server rooms or other rooms that generate excessive heat
- Warranty: Limited One-Year Manufacturer's; 1-877-645-0299
- Country of Origin: China
The compressor will switch off when the room temperature is lower than the set temperature. The fan will however, continue to work. When ambient temperature rises above the set temperature, the cooling will resume.