Start printing your favorite images from your smartphone wirelessly with ease with the Photo Cube Wi-Fi from VuPoint! This handy compact photo printer utilizes Wi-Fi connectivity and a free app to allow you to print your photos directly from your smartphone.
Dock, view and print 4" x 6” photos from smartphones and tablets with the simple to use application. The PhotoCube delivers 300 dpi resolution and uses a proprietary all-in-one cartridge (sold separately) with a dye-sublimation, thermal transfer process for easy printing; all-in-one cartridge combines paper, ink and laminate.
Product Requirements for Use
- Print quality photos directly from your smart devices via the integrated wireless connection
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wireless printing from a variety of mobile devices
- Built-In 30-Pin Dock Connector for use with compatible Apple devices
- USB A Port designed to accommodate app enabled smart devices
- 300 dpi print resolution
- Supports JPG files up to 3MB
- Utilizing the free smartphone app, print 4" x 6", 4" x 11", or 4" x 16" collage photos to share with friend and family
- Works with Wi-Fi enabled mobile devices - Requires existing Wi-Fi network (not compatible with dual band routers/5GHz band)
You will recieve
- 30-Pin Dock Connector: (iOS 3.0 and above) Works with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad (3rd Generation), iPad 2, and iPad, iPod Touch (2nd through 4th generation)
USB connector: (iOS 3.0 and above) Works with iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPad (3rd and 4th Generation), iPad 2, iPad, iPad mini, iPod Touch (2nd through 5th generation); Android™ smartphones and tablets OS 2.0 and above
- Photo Cube Wi-Fi Compact Photo Printer w/ USB Port (IPWF-P30-VP)
- AC Adapter
- AC Adapter Cable
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Pre-installed Trial cartridge for printing up to ten (10) 4" x 6" photos
Dimensions: 6.75"H x 6"W x 5"D
Weight: 3.42 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited, 90 days labor - Limited to defects due to manufacturing process only, does not cover neglect, misuse, abuse, etc.
Warranty Support: 626-839-5175
Please Note: Printer may require firmware update via a USB cable (not included) to work with some newer devices.