Cook's Tradition® Stick-Resistant Enameled Cast Iron 9.5" Grill Pan w/ Grill Press
Choices: Slate, Green, Sand, Red, Blue, Copper or Ice White
Grill like a pro - on your stovetop! The Cook's Tradition Cast Iron Grill Pan with Grill Press features an enamel coated stick-resistant interior that enables you to grill a variety of foods in your own kitchen. It features unique ridges that leave authentic grill marks on foods and help drain unwanted fat. Use the grill press to sear chicken and other meats, make panini sandwiches or even grill vegetables. Cast iron has great heat-retaining abilities and can be used with any heat source, except microwaves. Classic in a modern design, solid material for all your cooking needs!
- Oven safe up to 500° F
- Even Wall Distribution Technology: Allows for better performance, no hot spots and ease of handling
- Retains heat for warm food at the table
- Matte enamel rim on saucepan prevents rusting
- Interior also coated with matte enamel
- Induction compatible
- Heavy duty cast iron coupled with stick resistant, PFOA and PTFE free enamel interiors
- Spout on the grill pan sides helps prevent spills when pouring liquids
- Unique ridges that leave authentic grill marks
- Enameled cast iron does not need seasoning
- 1" Helper handle for easy portability
Overall: 17"L x 10-1/4"W x 2"H; Inner Width: 9-1/2"W
Helper Handle: 1"
- Weight: 12 lbs
- Care Instructions: Before using, remove any labels and wash each item in warm soapy water with a soft sponge or dish cloth. Towel dry. Handwash recommended. Do not use abrasive or harsh cleaners, steel wool or other abrasive cleaning pads. Allow cookware to cool before submerging into water. Use tools made of silicone, nylon, wood or melamine to protect the luster of the interior surface. Handles may get hot if extended over a hot burner. Always use oven mitts or potholder when handling cookware. Do not use in microwave.
- Limited Warranty: 10-year limited manufacturer's warranty; 1-866 325-1659
- Country of Origin: China