Cobra 900 Amp Jump Starter/PowerPack w/ Air Compressor & NOAA Weather Radio
Ideal emergency power for auto, home and the outdoors! This innovative offer includes Cobra's 900 Peak Amps Jumpstarter and Powerpack with a Built-in Air Compressor and NOAA Weather Radio.Jump start a vehicle, power up portable devices, inflate tires and get the latest weather alerts and news with this practical offer from Cobra!
Cobra 900 Amp Jump Starter/PowerPack w/ Air Compressor Features
Cobra Public Alert Certified NOAA Weather Radio Features
- 260 psi compressor to inflate tires, sports equipment, air matresses and more.
- 900 peak amps boost capability to start car engine.
- 12V DC output to power up and charge mobile electronic devices such as iPads, PDAs and more.
- 5V USB Port to power up and charge 5V devices such as iPod and PDAs.
- 400W AC power and super bright LED light for using as work light or emergency light.
- Grounded 110V AC outlet; 5V USB port; 12V DC socket; LED super bright light.
- Heavy duty cables transfer power more efficiently.
- Battery status LEDs provides charge status and battery capacity information.
- Jump starter safety switch safely transfers power to the booster cables.
- Reverse polarity indicator indicates proper connection to battery.
You will receive
- Provides coverage of all government operated weather channels 24 hours a day
- Easy channel switching allows the user to find the appropriate NOAA broadcast easily
- Lightweight compact design lets you carry the radio anywhere with a reception range of up to 40 miles
- The radio comes with two AAA batteries and a combination clip/wall mount.
- Cobra CJIC550 900 Amp Jumpstarter w/ Emergency Power & Built-In Air Compressor
- 500mA Adapter
- Compressor Nozzles
- Cobra registration insert
- Operating Instructions
- Cobra NOAA Weather Radio with Batteries
Jump Starter/PowerPack Dimensions: 14"H x 12-3/4"W x 6-1/4"D
Weight: 17.5 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited warranty provided by Cobra
Warranty Support: 1-773-889-3087
Please note: Charges via a standard outlet.