Ivee™ Digit Voice-Controlled Talking Alarm Clock
Meet Ivee, your voice activated talking alarm clock! This innovative device allows you to set the time and alarm by voice command. All you need to do to activate Ivee is say "Hello Ivee" and she listens. In addition, Ivee will let you say "Snooze" or "Turn off the Alarm" and even "Shut Up" when the alarm sounds. The device features dual alarms, an attractive design, three alarm sounds, three sleep sounds and over 30 voice commands.
Simple Voice Commands
Ivee's voice recognition technology is powerful enough to understand common phrases. Set time, select a sleep sound, even program your alarm without touching a single button.
Allows two people to use one alarm clock.
Looks nice in your house, apartment, trailer, cabin and elsewhere.
Ivee wakes you up by telling you helpful information like the time, date, and current indoor temperature.
Three Sleep Sounds
Ivee's sleep sounds were based on the soothing sounds of nature to create a state of well being and relaxation.
How It Works
You will receive
- 1. Listening: Ivee is smart. So smart, she understands you the first time she hears your voice. To start, say "hello Ivee" She'll greet you, then ask for a command. Now you can say, for example, "Set Alarm 1"
- 2. Conversion: Ivee converts the sound of you speaking into digital audio data (similar to a CD or MP3). This A2D (Analog-to-Digital) conversion also filters out ambient noise, like the sound of an air conditioner or other people talking. Unlike many speech recognition devices, Ivee doesn't need a perfectly quiet room to understand you.
- 3. Build: Ivee analyzes the digital signal, looking for "phonemes." A phoneme is a sound that makes up part of a word. Just as letters together make up how a word is written, phonemes together make up how a word sounds. For example, "alarm" would have the phonemes of "uh," "ll," "ah," "r," and "m."
- 4. Compare: The phonemes Ivee hears are compared to a grammar list. Using what's called a "Hidden Markov model," Ivee determines the most probable word given the phonemes you spoke. In our example, this means understanding "uh," "ll," "ah," "r," and "m" are likely "Alarm."
- 5. Parsing: Based on the phonemes, Ivee decides what words you spoke. These words are then analyzed for meaning. This process, called parsing, helps Ivee figure out what you're asking her to do. 6. Action: Having determined what you're asking, Ivee responds. All of this in just a fraction of a second.
- Ivee™ Digit Voice-Controlled Talking Alarm Clock
- AC Adapter to Micro USB Charging Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Instruction Manual
Care Instructions: Clean with a soft cloth
Product Requirements: Three AAA batteries for back-up (not included) or AC Adapter for charging (included)
Dimensions: 4"H x 6.6"W x 3.25"D
Weight: 0.8 lbs
Made in China
Warranty: One year limited warranty from Interactive Voice, Inc.
Warranty Support: 1-800-746-3903