butter LONDON 3-Piece "PLAYfull" Nail Lacquer, Lipstick & Glow Pen Set w/ Clutch
Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in "Rather Red" - 0.4 oz
LIPPY Liquid Lipstick in "Dahling" - 0.24 oz
On the Glow Pen in "White Gold" - 0.01 oz
Catwalk Clutch - 5-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W x 4"H
WHO IT IS FOR:
Perfect for all skin tones and ages, this PLAYfull collection gets you party pretty. Accent your lips and tips and add a strobe of highlight where you want it most. It's all packed in a cute and convenient catwalk clutch - a petite black shiny stud accented design with snap closure - you'll have everything you need to strut into the season.
Please note - Cannot ship to PO Boxes and cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands or Guam.
Made in the USA; Clutch made in China, On the Glow Pen made in Korea
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Pure, posh and playful, butter LONDON is a British-inspired luxe beauty brand featuring premium, good-for-you ingredients in all their products.
Founded in 2005 by a British entrepreneur and London’s premiere fashion manicurist, butter LONDON became a world-sensation with their cheeky and sultry nail line. Since then, they have developed a full collection of high quality, imaginative products available now for eyes, lips and skin. butter LONDON is proud to share their collection with EVINE in hopes that more women will enjoy treating themselves like the queens they are.
About the Guest
As president of butter LONDON, Sarina Godin brings more than 20 years of beauty industry experience working with some of the biggest names in cosmetics.
She has been deeply involved in the development of the brand’s innovative products as well as it’s cheeky-luxe positioning throughout the marketplace.
HOW TO USE:
Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in "Rather Red:
Apply one coat of lacquer, let dry. Apply second coat. No base or top coat needed!
LIPPY Liquid Lipstick in "Dahling":
Use pointed side of applicator to outline the lip and then use the flat side to fill in the colour. For more intensity apply multiple coats.
On the Glow Pen in "White Gold":
For a soft natural glow, apply to the bridge of nose for contouring, below the brow bone to enhance eyes, and above the center of your lips to emphasize your pout.
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use (each).
Patent Shine 10X Nail Lacquer in "Rather Red: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract, Ethyl Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphinate, Diamond Powder, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Colophonium (Rosin), CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15880 (Red 34 Lake).
LIPPY Liquid Lipstick in "Dahling": Polybutene, Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Octyldodecanol, Mica, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silica Silylate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aroma (Flavor), Benzyl Benzoate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 75470 (Carmine).
On the Glow Pen in "White Gold": Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Lactate, Ceresin, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methicone, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine).