WHO IT IS FOR:
Achieving the perfect brow starts with this kit. This take-anywhere brow kit is essential for creating the right brow to frame the eyes and balance the face with a dual-ended applicator, transparent brow wax and pigmented powder.
Made in the USA
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
Innovator, philanthropist and makeup pioneer for the stars, Jane Iredale began her mega-successful career 20 years ago with a line of pure mineral powder makeup with the goal to have every ingredient nourish and protect skin while helping its wearers look their best.
As a die-hard multi-tasker, Jane made sure her products are interchangeable. Most of her collection consists of 4-in-1 makeup, meaning each contains a foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active ingredients that actively care for the skin. Her formulations are also as natural as possible, perform at the highest level, are non-irritating and won't block pores. Even those with sensitive skin can benefit from Jane's carefully formulated products.
Embrace your natural beauty, embrace your life with jane iredale makeup - beauty with brilliance.
About the Guest
As a global educator for jane iredale THE SKINCARE MAKEUP, Shawn Towne has become a recognized expert in the beauty industry. His 29 years as a makeup artist consists of work in Los Angeles, Miami and New York and across several publications. An active voice for the brand, he has had the privilege of participating creatively with the jane iredale marketing team on a multiude of collections.
HOW TO USE:
If you're mapping your brows for the first time, take an eye pencil and draw dots where the brow should start, finish and arch. Then lightly brush the GreatShape wax through your brows followed by the powder, starting with the inside edge. Use the Spoolie to brush hairs into shape.
Brow Powder - Mica, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)] Brow Wax - Isopropyl Jojobate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Mica, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use.