WHO IT IS FOR:
This multi-purpose bronzer helps add a youthful sun-kissed glow to your skin. It can be mixed and matched to suit every skin tone, mood and event. Who doesn't love versatility?
Made in the USA
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Innovator, philanthropist and makeup pioneer for the stars, Jane Iredale began her mega-successful career 20 years ago with a line of pure mineral powder makeup with the goal to have every ingredient nourish and protect skin while helping its wearers look their best.
As a die-hard multi-tasker, Jane made sure her products are interchangeable. Most of her collection consists of 4-in-1 makeup, meaning each contains a foundation, concealer, sunscreen and active ingredients that actively care for the skin. Her formulations are also as natural as possible, perform at the highest level, are non-irritating and won't block pores. Even those with sensitive skin can benefit from Jane's carefully formulated products.
Embrace your natural beauty, embrace your life with jane iredale makeup - beauty with brilliance.
About the Guest
Victoria LeClear is an award winning Product Developer for anti-aging skin care, hair growth and cosmetics. An advocate for natural ingredients, Victoria has always valued a clean cosmetic standard that delivers instant and long term results without the added chemicals commonly found in the industry today. After being hospitalized for a rare genetic reaction that makes her more susceptible to environmental toxins, Victoria became passionate about sharing her story and the importance of clean, natural ingredients for all. Jane Iredale's brand standards align with Victoria's beliefs and have influenced her decision to become an ambassador for the brand.
HOW TO USE:
For an all-over sun-kissed look, lightly run the White Fan Brush (not included) across all four colors. Try it on your collar bone, décolleté, even the back of your calves for a glamorous exit. If you want to contour, be sure to blend well, you don't want to see stripes. Remember that the difference between an average and a great makeup artist is one more stroke. Use on the eyes with lighter colors on the lid and darker colors in the crease for a youthful, more awake eye. The combinations are endless.
Moonglow and Sunbeam - Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)] Rose Dawn and Sunbeam- Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Pinus Strobus (Pine) Bark Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract. [+/- (May Contain) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470)]
Average Days of Supply: 90