Two Plasma Fusion Nourishing Serum Foundations (choice) - 1 oz each
Two Plasma Fusion Blush in "Pink & Stormy" & "Pink Bellini" - 0.2 oz each
One Dream Finish High Definition Blurring Powder - 0.28 oz
One Plasma Fusion Illusion Brush
WHO IT IS FOR:
Put your best face forward! Your best face is achieved with this Plasma Fusion collection. Treat and cover your skin with the gorgeous, dewy finish from the foundation and give your cheeks a kiss of color with the blushes. Finish it off with the powder and let your face glow!
Made in the USA; Powder and blush made in China
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
HOW TO USE:
Plasma Fusion Nourishing Serum Foundation:
Shake well. Start at center of face and buff and blend outward until desired coverage is achieved. For the most unique, soft-focus finish apply with the Professional Fusion Illusion Foundation Brush. May also be applied with a makeup sponge.
Plasma Fusion Blush:
Using Skinn's Plasma Fusion Illusion Brush or your favorite blush brush, fan over the apples of the cheeks, blending along the cheekbone.
Dream Finish High Definition Blurring Powder:
Apply to your skin after foundation or on your bare face. Gently dip puff or brush in powder and tap off excess product. Pat with puff or sweep with brush from center of your face outward.
Plasma Fusion Illusion Brush:
Dot foundation starting at center of face and buff and blend downward outward until desired coverage is achieved. Also works with powders.
Plasma Fusion Nourishing Serum Foundation: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Stearoxymethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Dimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Glycerine, Mica, Isopentyldiol, Hexapeptide-48 Hcl, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Silica, Stearalkonium Chloride, Stearalkonium Chloride, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis, Extract, Asphalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Honey Extract, Tetrapeptide-14, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Polysilicone-11, Decyl Glucoside, Oligopeptide-10, Glucose, Glucose Oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Magnesium Stearate.
Plasma Fusion Blush: Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyisobutene, Synthetic Wax, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vit C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vit E), Retinol (Vit A), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140).
Dream Finish High Definition Blurring Powder: Zea Mays Starch, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Solum Diatomeae, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Thiamine Hcl, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
Plasma Fusion Illusion Brush: Synthetic fibers, plastic handle.
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use.