WHO IT IS FOR:
Buildable coverage that helps nourish your skin and color correct and it's also vegan? Yes please. This creme concealer glides on your skin to target those little flaws, and can also be used as an eye shadow base. Find the hue that's right for you and utilize this great concealer.
Made in the USA
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Au Naturale began when a D.C. analyst started breaking out from synthetic fillers and toxic ingredients found in leading cosmetics. Frustrated with the products available to her, Ashley Prange set out on a mission to create a full line of color cosmetics that is vegan, cruelty-free and made without parabens or gluten.
Every product in Au Naturale's line is handcrafted in small batches in their own lab in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Passionate about complete transparency in the formulation process of Au Naturale, Ashley makes sure every ingredient is carefully selected to nourish the skin as well as provide professional-grade wearbility.
While Au Naturale's primary mission is to bring you high quality, pure cosmetics that don't compromise your skin, every action is taken to make each product ethical and beneficial to you and the environment. What's more, ingredients come from local suppliers meticulously vetted for their purity.
About the Guest
Ashley Prange is a former D.C. analyst who was fed up with beauty products that not only harmed her skin, but harmed the environment. Now a fierce advocate for cosmetic regulations and ingredient reform, Ashley has set out to create a line of skincare and makeup that is not only responsible and ethical, but performs like collections found in the pro circuit. She is proud of her products with a purpose and wants to share her important message with every woman who wants to treat themselves and others well.
HOW TO USE:
Apply concealer to your blemishes, under-eye circles, hyper-pigmentation, and any other problem areas using a concealer brush (or blend with clean fingers).
Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Brassica Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Oil, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Manihot Esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Lavandula officinalis (Lavender) Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Silica.
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use.