Liquid Gold Bronzing Treatment Serum - 0.47 oz
Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow - 0.13 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Raise your hand if you want a sun-kissed glow year-round. Well, you've come to the right place. This duo is perfect for the woman who wants an easy-breezy every day look. Everything you need for a bronzed glow and color-kissed cheeks - this set has you covered. (Pun intended.) Get that glow back!
Serum made in Taiwan; Color Touch made in China
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
When skin ages, its collagen and elastin are produced more slowly. This causes gradual changes like hyperpigmentation, discoloration, dryness, sagging, wrinkles, crepe-like folds, loss of muscle tone, textural unevenness and loss of elasticity.
The topical application of key skin firming ingredients works synergistically to protect and strengthen the skin. Skin care products should have a combination of naturally occurring active ingredients. They will contain compounds to protect which will likely be in the form of extracts containing antioxidants. Another set of ingredients will firm the skin by penetrating through its seven layers to support the collagen process at a cellular level.
Skin firming creams are usually formulated as night creams. They tend to be richer, thicker and more emollient and should be able to stay on long enough to absorb for maximum benefits. In general, face creams are designed to minimize lines/wrinkles, improve skin density, firm, plump and decrease puffiness (especially in the eye area).
Many manufacturers describe their product as a "cocktail" of ingredients that work together to decrease the effects of aging. Skin firming and anti-aging ingredients often include antioxidants, minerals, seaweed, herb extracts and different kinds of oils like Vitamins A and E. Other ingredients attributed to having a firming effect on the skin include green tea, aloe vera, beech bud extract, alpha lipoic acids, shea butter, hyaluronic acid and the very exotic sounding emu oil. Some firming and anti-aging products also contain light reflecting pigments, such as mica, to enhance the glow and make the skin look radiant.
You can choose the right skin firming creams according to your skin type (oily, combination or dry) and the anti-aging action associated with them.
What is a Serum?
Deciding to use a serum can depend on various factors including skin type, age or degree of damage. They are able to effectively absorb onto the skin, delivering active ingredients for maximum benefit. Depending on ingredients, serums contain anti-aging properties that help to firm, tighten, provide anti-oxidants, re-texturize, or address the signs of aging. If you decide to use a serum with your moisturizer, select one with the ingredients or benefits associated with the concerns you wish to address.
HOW TO USE:
Liquid Gold Bronzing Treatment Serum:
Shake well before use. Dispense one to two drops into your fingertips, rub together and gently pat onto your upper forehead, cheeks, chin and nose - wherever the sun would naturally bronze your skin.
Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow:
Use a brush or fingertip to apply to your eyelids, cheekbones and lips.
Liquid Gold Bronzing Treatment Serum: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Propylene Carbonate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Bha, Sodium Hyaluronate May Contain, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499).
Color Touch Eye, Cheek & Lip Glow: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Polyethylene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Diisostearyl Malate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, tin oxide. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI17200), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470).
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use (each).