Cream Concealer - 0.33 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Buildable coverage for both the under eye area and face, who doesn't want that? This concealer and brush duo is designed to conceal imperfections, darkness and discoloration for a flawless complexion. Find the perfect shade for you - and for any skin type - and create that perfect complexion you've been after.
Made in Canada; Brush made in China
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
HOW TO USE:
Using the Concealer Brush or a clean finger, apply a small amount of Cream Concealer onto the area you want to conceal in a patting motion, staying close to the skin and blend the edges. Layer until desired coverage is achieved. Set with Matte or Illuminating Setting Powder (not included).
Cream Concealer: Water (Aqua, Eau), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Tribehenin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Squalane, Triacontanyl Pvp, Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ethyl Linoleate, Ethyl Linolenate, Ethyl Oleate, Lauroyl Lysine, Bisabolol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xymenynic Acid, Phytosphingosine, Sorbitol/Sebacic Acid Copolymer Behenate, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide 2, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288).
Concealer Brush: Brush hair composition: PBT (Polybutylene Terephthalate). Ferrule composition: Anodized aluminum. Handle composition: Birchwood.
Average Days of Supply: 90.