WHO IT IS FOR:
Liven up your look with this makeup set! You’ll love the bright, fun and fresh shades that will add drama and beauty to your eyes, face and lips. This set is perfect for traveling or stashing in your purse when you’re on-the-go!
Santorini Sunsets Palette made in China; Posh Gloss made in Taiwan.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
Equally moisturizing as it is enhancing, lipstick is a ubiquitous staple in every woman's makeup bag. An optional but recommended step is to first smooth your lips with a lip primer. Then, apply the lip liner. This effectively creates lip definition, as well as helps to prevent lipstick from feathering. Choose a lip liner that matches the color of your lipstick or your lip tone.
To create a silhouette, start at the center of your upper lip, draw a line to the outer corners in two steps. Always follow your natural lip line. If you make a mistake, simply use a cotton swab with a bit of toner to make corrections.
Finally, apply the lipstick with a tube or brush, following your natural lip line. Take care to fill in the curves and angles, and follow with an optional blot with a facial tissue. In the end, you'll have a gorgeous, well defined, long-lasting pout.
Basic Eyeshadow Principles
The key to selecting eyeshadow is to select it with your eye, hair and complexion in mind. The second consideration is to keep it coordinated with your outfit.
Before applying eye makeup, use a primer. It helps smooth the surface of your eye and makes it a more even canvas to apply your makeup. It also helps to prevent smudging, thereby increasing the longevity of your makeup.
Try to use at least two or preferably three eyeshadow shades. The lightest shade will highlight and brighten because it's used on both the lower part of the lid and on the brow bone. The medium shade will add depth to the corners. The darkest shade will add dimension, significant depth and definition to the overall shape of the eye. The two darker shades should be applied to the middle of the lid, extending into the crease and outer eye area. Remember to blend the shades with a brush.
Eyeliner & Eyeshadow Application for Specific Eye Shapes
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
HOW TO USE:
Santorini Sunsets Palette:
Eye Shadow: Use included eye shadow brush or your favorite eye shadow brushes to create fabulous and limitless looks.
Bronzer: Using Skinn's Professional Bronzing Powder Brush (not included), custom blend or apply your choice of color where the sun may naturally kiss your face.
Blush: Using Skinn's Professional Angled Powder and Blush Brush (not included), custom blend or apply your favorite shade to apples of your cheeks.
Apply to your lips. Use alone or over lipstick to personalize your color.
Santorini Sunsets Palette: Tapioca Starch, Mica, Silica, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Olus Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate May Contain: Ci 77007, Ci 77742, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 15850, Ci 19140, Ci 42090, Ci 77891.
Posh Gloss: Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate , Polybutene, Beeswax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Flavor (Aroma) May Contain: Ci 15850, Ci 45410, Ci 19140, Ci 7789.
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use for each.