Made in the USA.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
Achieve stunning results with CAILYN Cosmetics - innovative skincare and color cosmetics that make feeling beautiful easy. Formulating cutting edge products from quality ingredients, every facet of CAILYN products is dynamically engineered and meticulously created to bring you flawless looking skin and gorgeous results.
Blending science and technology, CAILYN Cosmetics provides 24-hour beauty with cosmetics and skincare that refine and restore the appearance of youthfulness. Offering never-before-seen products, you'll love the professional looking results and exclusive, innovative configurations only found at EVINE Live.
About the Guest
Kelly Coulter's versatile style and enviable talent has made her a sought-after makeup artist who's created looks from clean and natural to edgy editorial. Passionate about the art of beauty, Kelly stays on top of the latest makeup and trends, techniques, and products, making her a go-to pro for iconic magazines and television networks.
HOW TO USE:
For best results apply mascara to your clean, dry eyelashes. Using the 4D square brush, place wand at the base of upper lashes pulling towards the end in a zigzag motion. Use the slim detailed brush to apply mascara precisely on lower lashes.
Isododecane, Cera Alba, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Octyldodecanol, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Nylon-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Allantoin, Panthenol, Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Black 2 (CI 77266).
Average Days of Supply: Depends upon use.