Made in Italy.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
Pure, posh and playful, butter LONDON is a British-inspired luxe beauty brand featuring premium, good-for-you ingredients in all their products.
Founded in 2005 by a British entrepreneur and London’s premiere fashion manicurist, butter LONDON became a world-sensation with their cheeky and sultry nail line. Since then, they have developed a full collection of high quality, imaginative products available now for eyes, lips and skin. butter LONDON is proud to share their collection with EVINE in hopes that more women will enjoy treating themselves like the queens they are.
About the Guest
As president of butter LONDON, Sarina Godin brings more than 20 years of beauty industry experience working with some of the biggest names in cosmetics.
She has been deeply involved in the development of the brand’s innovative products as well as it’s cheeky-luxe positioning throughout the marketplace.
HOW TO USE:
Position the wand horizontally at the base of your lashes and apply in a zig-zag motion from the root to the tip to get every lash for full curl, length and definition.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Carnauba/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de Carnauba, Acrylates Copolymer, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Glycerin, C12-16 Alcohols, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Benzyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, BHT, Citric Acid, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Average Days of Supply: 90