"True to Form" BronzerClutch Palette w/ On-the-Glow Pen - "Sun Kissed", "Sun Baked" and "Sun Shadow"
BronzerClutch Single Refill in "Sun Baked"
WHO IT IS FOR:
Amidst the grey London fog, your enviable sun-touched glow is the talk of the town. Parade your way down Piccadilly with your BronzerClutch in your tote bag for touch-ups on-the-go. This handy tool features three luxurious bronzers to define and contour your face alongside a highlighter pen so you can flaunt your favorite features. Even better, the palette features interchangeable singles that can be switched out with other singles including blush and eye shadows!
Made in the USA.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Pure, posh and playful, butter LONDON is a British-inspired luxe beauty brand featuring premium, good-for-you ingredients in all their products.
Founded in 2005 by a British entrepreneur and London’s premiere fashion manicurist, butter LONDON became a world-sensation with their cheeky and sultry nail line. Since then, they have developed a full collection of high quality, imaginative products available now for eyes, lips and skin. butter LONDON is proud to share their collection with EVINE in hopes that more women will enjoy treating themselves like the queens they are.
About the Guest
As president of butter LONDON, Sarina Godin brings more than 20 years of beauty industry experience working with some of the biggest names in cosmetics.
She has been deeply involved in the development of the brand’s innovative products as well as it’s cheeky-luxe positioning throughout the marketplace.
HOW TO USE:
1. Lift the frame.
2. Slide the pans in or out.
3. Mix and match eye shadows, blush and bronzer for your own on-the-go palette.
For a natural bronze apply to the forehead, cheekbones, and chin. Use the contour shade in the hollow of your cheeks.
For a soft natural glow, apply to the bridge of your nose for contouring, below the brow bone to enhance your eyes and above the center of your lips to emphasize your pout.
Sun Kissed: Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethiconol, Sorbic Acid, Isopropyl Phenylhydroxypentene Dihydroxycyclopentylheptenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tin Oxide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride).
Sun Baked and Sun Shadow: Mica, Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearic Acid, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethiconol, Sorbic Acid, Isopropyl Phenylhydroxypentene Dihydroxycyclopentylheptenate, Sodium Dehydroacetate. May Contain: CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride). Average Days of Supply: 8-12 months per pan.
On-the-Glow Pen: Mica, C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Myristyl Lactate, Ceresin, Silica, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methicone, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 75470 (Carmine). Average Days of Supply: 6-8 months.