Primer - 0.17 oz
Contour - 0.09 oz Each
Finish Powder - 0.16 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Raise your hand if you get nervous any time someone so much as mentions contouring. Wow, so many of you! And it's easy to understand why: with so many products on the market, where do you even start with this new makeup trend? Luckily, CAILYN Cosmetics has provided everything you need to jump on the bandwagon and discover a brighter, more fabulous looking you. Available in both a powder and a cream formula to suit your skin type, you'll receive an all-in-one contour and highlighting palette alongside an angled brush. Advance your skills by playing with different combinations!
Contour palette made in the USA; brush made in Korea.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Achieve stunning results with CAILYN Cosmetics - innovative skincare and color cosmetics that make feeling beautiful easy. Formulating cutting edge products from quality ingredients, every facet of CAILYN products is dynamically engineered and meticulously created to bring you flawless looking skin and gorgeous results.
Blending science and technology, CAILYN Cosmetics provides 24-hour beauty with cosmetics and skincare that refine and restore the appearance of youthfulness. Offering never-before-seen products, you'll love the professional looking results and exclusive, innovative configurations only found at EVINE Live.
About the Guest
Kelly Coulter's versatile style and enviable talent has made her a sought-after makeup artist who's created looks from clean and natural to edgy editorial. Passionate about the art of beauty, Kelly stays on top of the latest makeup and trends, techniques, and products, making her a go-to pro for iconic magazines and television networks.
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Apply primer over your face to prepare your skin to help to glide contour and highlight.
Step 2: Apply highlight to under eyes, bridge of nose, brow bone, Cupid's bow.
Step 3: Apply sculpt to right below your hairline, at the top of your forehead, on the temples, along the right and left sides of nose, the hallow of cheeks, and under jawline.
Sept 4: Use matte finish powder over your entire face to give a smooth finish and matte finish setting.
Gently buff in liquid foundation, cream, powder or skincare into the skin with the flat angled buffer tip for a flawless coverage. Blend or set product smoothly into the hollows of the face using the tapered contour tip with powder, cream or liquid products.
Powder Contour Palette:
Primer: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-22, Polyethylene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Contour / Highlight: Mica, Zinc Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Nylon 12, Lauroyl Lysine, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin MAY CONTAIN Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Iron Oxides (CI77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77499).
Finish: Mica, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Oryza Sativa Starch, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin MAY CONTAIN Chromium Oxide Greens(CI 77288), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492).
Cream Contour Palette:
Pimer: Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ozokerite, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-22, Polyethylene, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Contour / Highlight:Starch Octenylsuccinate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Nylon 12, Glyceryl Triacetyl Hydroxystearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Ozokerite, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Trihydroxystearin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate MAY CONTAIN Mica (CI 77019), Tin Oxide (CI 77861), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Yellow No 5 Lake (CI 19140).
Finish: Mica, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Oryza Sativa Starch, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin MAY CONTAIN Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492).
Average Days of Supply: Depends upon use.