WHO IT IS FOR:
We all have those days. You know, the ones with little sleep and not enough water? They can leave you looking a little pallid, but luckily this blush helps you perk your skin up a bit with a pop of fresh, fruit pigmented color! Show the world you're not afraid to shine.
Made in the USA.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Treat your skin to all-natural cosmetics, skincare and beauty products from 100% PURE.
Founded in a Napa, California farmhouse in 2005, 100% PURE is committed to providing feel-good color cosmetics, skincare and bath & body products made with organic and other natural ingredients.
100% PURE is truly health food for your skin. Every product is 100% natural, 100% cruelty-free and 100% free from artificial colors, unnatural fragrances and synthetic chemical preservatives. In addition, 100% PURE’s patented color cosmetic formulas are pigmented and dyed with all-natural, antioxidant and vitamin-packed fruit, plant and vegetable pigments.
Discover beauty as pure as it is powerful with 100% PURE.
About the Guest
International celebrity makeup artist and beauty expert, Kate Watson has more than a decade of experience in the industry. Having worked on editorial shoots, television spots, and red carpet events, she has partnered with top cosmetic companies helping to develop some of today's top selling products.
Kate continues to inspire women to look and feel their very best and is also a staunch advocate for healthy and environmentally responsible products. She's honored to partner with 100% PURE, a professional cosmetic line that is truly better to wear than not to wear. Kate believes that not only do these products truly transform your look, they perform professionally and stand up to to competing industry products that aren't nearly as conscious as 100% PURE.
HOW TO USE:
Swirl a makeup brush in the blush, tap off the excess, apply to your cheeks and blend!
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Pigmented Extracts of Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Vaccinium Macrocarpon Fruit (Cranberry), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry), and Prunus Serotina Fruit (Cherry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Lycium Chinenes Fruit (Goji Berry) Extract, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Mica (natural shimmery mineral) Pretty Naked: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Pigmented Extracts of Theobroma Cacao (Cacao), Prunus domestica Fruit (Plum), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Rosa Centifolia Flower (Rose Petal), Fragaria Vesca Fruit (Strawberry) and Prunus Serotina Fruit (Cherry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Lycium Chinenes Fruit (Goji Berry) Extract, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), mica (natural shimmery mineral Mauvette: Rice Starch, Rosehip Oil, Avocado Butter, Cocoa Butter, Pigments of Blackberry, Pomegranate, Cranberry, Raspberry, Strawberry and Cherry, Pomegranate Extract, Goji Berry Extract, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), may contain Mica (natural shimmery mineral).
Average Days of Supply: 90