WHO IT IS FOR:
Whether you need a little filler to make up for all those years of over plucking or you have a big event and need to bring your brow game, this gel fits the bill! The long-lasting eyebrow gel formula is perfectly pigmented with natural ingredients so you can shape your brows and feel good about doing it.
Made in the USA.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
Treat your skin to all-natural cosmetics, skincare and beauty products from 100% PURE.
Founded in a Napa, California farmhouse in 2005, 100% PURE is committed to providing feel-good color cosmetics, skincare and bath & body products made with organic and other natural ingredients.
100% PURE is truly health food for your skin. Every product is 100% natural, 100% cruelty-free and 100% free from artificial colors, unnatural fragrances and synthetic chemical preservatives. In addition, 100% PURE’s patented color cosmetic formulas are pigmented and dyed with all-natural, antioxidant and vitamin-packed fruit, plant and vegetable pigments.
Discover beauty as pure as it is powerful with 100% PURE.
About the Guest
International celebrity makeup artist and beauty expert, Kate Watson has more than a decade of experience in the industry. Having worked on editorial shoots, television spots, and red carpet events, she has partnered with top cosmetic companies helping to develop some of today's top selling products.
Kate continues to inspire women to look and feel their very best and is also a staunch advocate for healthy and environmentally responsible products. She's honored to partner with 100% PURE, a professional cosmetic line that is truly better to wear than not to wear. Kate believes that not only do these products truly transform your look, they perform professionally and stand up to to competing industry products that aren't nearly as conscious as 100% PURE.
HOW TO USE:
Using an angled brush, dip the brush in the brow gel picking up a small amount of product. Starting at the highest point of the brow, make small hair-like stokes through the brow hair. Add more product to the angled brush as needed. After the tail of the brow is shaped, fill in the rest of the brow.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Tocopheol (Vitamin E), Biotin, Pantothenic Acid (Pro-Vitamin B5), Pigments of: Cacao (Cocoa), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot), Prunus Persica (Peach), Coffea Arabica (Coffee), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) and Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary), Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal).
Average Days of Supply: 90