Plasma Fusion Full Coverage Foundation - 0.5 oz
Plasma Fusion Pure Pigment Concealer Pen - 0.94 oz
Moisture Rush Volumizing Blush Wand - 0.25 oz
Plasma Fusion Volume Explosion Mascara - 0.39 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
For any woman who aspires to look effortlessly beautiful and confident without the feeling of heavy makeup on her skin. You'll enjoy the benefits of vitamins, argan and rosehip oils, peptide blends and more working together to help moisturize and nourish your skin. You deserve to feel fresh, flawless and fabulous all season long!
Made in the USA; Plasma Fusion Full Coverage Foundation and Moisture Rush Volumizing Blush Wand are made in Taiwan.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
Choosing Eyebrow Color:
To apply eyebrow color, use very light strokes of the pencil until the eyebrow line is filled in to your desired intensity.
Defining Eye Brows:
Never underestimate the power of a well-defined eyebrow! Keep them groomed in a way that flatters your face, eye shape and size.
1. Look directly into a mirror.
2. Trim your long eyebrow hairs so you can identify the natural shape of your eyebrow.
3. Hold a pencil or makeup brush vertically against the side of one nostril. The eyebrow should start where the pencil meets the brow. Take care to tweeze in the space between the two eyebrows.
4. Tweeze the stray hairs that grow around the eyebrow.
5. To create a flattering arch, now angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil. Where the pencil meets the brow is where the top of your arch should be, approximately three-quarters of the way out. To create the shape of your arch, draw a line that tapers upward from the start of your brow to this point. Take care in replicating the process with the other eye, making sure to not over-pluck, while ensuring symmetrical uniformity.
6. In the final shaping step, you can angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of your eye. The eyebrow should end here, and you should tweeze to create a taper.
Eyebrow & Lash Tools
Curling & Mascara Application for Lashes:
Lashes define the eyes and enhance them with a bit of curl. An application of mascara will help make your eyes stand out whether you decide to select lightly natural or dark smoky eye makeup.
Once you position your eyelash curler with your lashes in the pads at the roots, squeeze gently. Repeat this two more times, once in the middle, then at the tips of the lashes.
Sweep the mascara brush from the base (roots) to the tips of lashes. Sweep the lashes from the back side as well, again from the base to the tips. Comb out any clumps with an eyelash comb/brush utensil. Apply a second coat of mascara for a more dramatic effect.
About the Collection
During his 20 years of experience in the beauty industry, Dimitri James was disappointed to learn that very little of the money cosmetics companies spend goes into product development and perfection. Instead, the money is spent on ad campaigns, department store counter space, Park Avenue offices and fancy packaging. Frustrated by his findings, Dimitri was inspired to start changing the beauty industry for the better, launching Skinn Cosmetics in 2002.
Dimitri’s focus was to create a collection of quality products that helps consumers avoid big-cost items with no results. Skinn Cosmetics has long since established itself as a revolutionary leader in skin care and cosmetics, offering treatments and color products loaded with anti-aging properties that meet the highest professional and esthetician standards. Each day, new women are discovering the line's amazing results and joining the ranks of Skinn enthusiasts across the nation.
About the Guest
Founder and CEO of Skinn Cosmetics, Dimitri James has been a Hollywood makeup artist, aesthetician and cosmetologist for 25 years. He’s worked for some of the biggest names in beauty, and has manufactured and sold his own cosmetics for 14 years. Each product is a result of Dimitri’s experience and knowledge, and is produced in his own factory for superior quality every step of the way.
Since its founding, Skinn has been dedicated to offering the best color and skin care products available. The line features cutting-edge and anti-aging properties that are free of the unnecessary fillers found in many large cosmetic brands.
“I love creating state-of-the-art products and offering them to my customers at a reasonable price, so that every woman who wants to can look her best.” -Dimitri James
HOW TO USE:
Plasma Fusion Full Coverage Foundation:
After applying your daily treatments, lightly apply it across forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Blend with your fingertips, a sponge or a foundation brush.
Plasma Fusion Pure Pigment Concealer Pen:
Using brush attached, apply concealer to the area you want to conceal, then use fingers to dab and blend into skin.
Moisture Rush Volumizing Blush Wand:
After foundation, apply a small dab of color to apples of your cheeks. Use fingertips or sponge to gently blend color.
Plasma Fusion Volume Explosion Mascara:
For best results, begin by twisting the handle tip to the VOLUME option. Coat your lashes from root to tip. Reverse the brush to the LENGTH option for a second coat. Do not let dry between coats.
Plasma Fusion Full Coverage Foundation: Inner Core: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ozokerite, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Beeswax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Aqua (Purified, De-ionized), Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492). Outer Core: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Kaolin, Synthetic Wax, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Nylon-12, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Aqua (Purified, De-ionized), Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Plasma Fusion Pure Pigment Concealer Pen: Aqua, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Sodium Hyaluronate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Disodium Edta +/-: Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (Ci 77492), Black Iron Oxide (Ci 77499).
Moisture Rush Volumizing Blush Wand: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Vegetable Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Polyethylene, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Ozokerite, Peg-45/Dodecyl Glycol Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Peg-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Quaternium-18 Hectorite, Bht, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Propylene Carbonate, Menthoxypropanediol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Mica.
Plasma Fusion Volume Explosion Mascara: Aqua (Purified, De-Ionized), Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Ci 77499, Cyclopentasiloxane, Oryza Sativa Cera, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Alcohol Denat, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Candelilla Cera, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Vp/Va Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Panthenol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Zea Mays Starch, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride.
Average Days of Supply: Depends on use for all products.