Made in Israel.
Please Note: This item qualifies for a 90-day return from the date you receive it.
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
HOW TO USE:
Using your Me for the first time:
1. Clean the treatment window with a non-alcohol based wet wipe or soft tissue. This is done in order to remove any debris or dust from the treatment window.
2. Connect the power cord into the power supply port found on the control panel of the me.
3. Connect the power cord to an AC outlet.
4. Press the power button to turn the device on. All 3 energy level indicators will light up blue and start blinking.
. Press the elos button once to select the LOW energy level. When the energy indicator lights up steady blue, the me is ready for use.
6. To increase the setting to MEDIUM or HIGH, press the elos button until the indicator displays the desired level. Note: When moving from HIGH to LOW, the device will reset. The energy indicator lights will cycle momentarily before the LOW energy indicator light appears a steady blue. Proceed treating on LOW only after the the LOW indicator light is steady. Skin sensitivity test If you are using the me for the first time or treating a new body area, choose a small area close to the area you intend to treat.
The Skin Sensitivity Test should be performed on LOW energy level:
Step 1: Preparation To prepare for your me treatment:
First remove hair from the area you want to treat.
Clean your skin and dry it with a towel.
This will ensure that the elos technology is focused on the hair follicles beneath the surface for optimal efficacy. If you have light hair, it is recommended that you wax or epilate immediately before treating with the me in order to get the best results. Make sure to clean your skin of any wax or hair residue before starting treatment. Do not treat if you feel your skin is irritated from waxing or epilation.
Step 2: Activate
Press the power button to turn on your me device and select your energy level (LOW, MEDIUM or HIGH)
LOW: Press the elos button once to select the lowest energy level. The left energy level indicator light will turn blue and you will hear the fan inside the device.
MEDIUM or HIGH: Use the elos button to select higher energy levels for greater efficacy Always start treating on LOW and if you are comfortable, move to MEDIUM or HIGH energy level for greater efficacy.
Step 3: Treating your body
Gently place the device on your skin, so that both RF contact bars are in complete contact with the skin The device will not work unless both RF contact bars are touching your skin.
The me will emit flashes of bright light - this is the elos energy at work.
Slowly glide the device over the treatment area, without lifting the device move to the next spot only after the treatment flash has been emitted.
Continue gliding the device over the area so that you pass over the same area 2-3 times.
Step 4: Treating your face
Prepare your treatment area (women's faces below the cheek line)
You can shave (dark hair), wax or tweeze (light hair) before using the me.
Make sure to clean your skin of any wax or hair residue before starting treatment.
Do not treat if you feel your skin is irritated from waxing or tweezing.
Gently place the device on your skin, so that both RF bars are in complete contact with the skin. The device will not work unless both RF contact bars are touching your skin.
Allow one flash of elos energy on your first target area.
Lift the device and place it on the next adjacent area and wait for each flash of elos light to be emitted before moving to the next spot.
Repeat this stamping motion until you have completed 2-3 passes of the area.
Please note: It is recommended that for those with light hair to wax or epilate before treatment to prep the skin. It is recommended to apply your favorite lotion after treatment.
Average Days of Supply: 12,000 pulses