BB Fluid Touch Compact - 0.53 oz
WHO IT IS FOR:
Help brighten your skin and conceal imperfections with this vitamin-packed, hydrating BB fluid. A pointed brush is included to help give you an airbrushed looking complexion. We all want that!
Made in the USA; O!WOW brush made in Korea.
What you need to know about CAILYN Cosmetics:
Their philosophy is "beauty engineered." From selecting quality ingredients to formulating cutting edge products to designing outstanding packages, every single facet of creating CAILYN products is dynamically engineered and meticulously processed. Solely founded on scientific research and technology, CAILYN Cosmetics offers innovative packaging and creative products with professional results. This prestigious brand is now available in about 17 countries around the world. Unleash your inner beauty enthusiast!
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
1. Always start with clean hands and a freshly cleansed face.
2. Apply your day moisturizer (preferably one that contains an SPF). Next, you can apply a primer for a smoother base. This is an optional step, but one worthy of considering for a more youthful appearance. A few drops of primer will smooth the appearance and texture of your complexion, as well as fill in fine lines - the perfect base for your foundation. It also helps to extend the longevity of your face and eye makeup, prevents eye shadow from creasing, and maintains an overall fresh appearance for as long as you wear your makeup.
3. Allow the moisturizer and/or primer to absorb a few minutes before continuing on to the foundation application. If necessary, you might want to blot any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
4. Address your under eye circles, shadows and imperfections with a concealer. Pat it on with a light finger so that it blends well.
5. You may use your fingers, a foundation brush or makeup sponge to apply the foundation. First, apply a few dots of your preferred liquid foundation to your nose, forehead, cheeks and chin. Continue to blend while avoiding a heavy application to the jawline and hairline (also known as a line of demarcation).
6. Once the foundation is blended, use either a translucent powder or one that matches your complexion to set the foundation. This also serves to absorb oils that cause your face to shine.
7. If you want a more natural look or have great skin, you can simply address specific areas that require coverage by applying your foundation to precise spots or areas. If you want to wear foundation that looks exceptionally natural and dewy, consider a tinted moisturizer. They're considerably sheer, yet provide a little coverage for uneven skin tone.
Choose a blush color that mimics the color of your cheeks when they're flushed from the cold, you've exercised or have blushed. You can also use your lip color as a guide. Blush can be applied before foundation for a subtle hint, but it's usually applied after foundation and face powder.
Cream vs. Powder vs. Gel
This is a personal preference, but usually powder suits combination and oily skin, whereas cream works well with dry skin. Tinted gels and liquids are outstanding for oilier skins.
Using a professional grade blush brush, run the bristles over the pan of makeup, shake off excess powder and apply to the apples of your cheeks. Blend if necessary. If you're using a gel or cream based blush, use your middle finger and highlight the apples of your cheeks. Blend well.
If you need additional color across your face, apply bronzer to the bridge of your nose, forehead and chin.
The key to purchasing bronzer is to choose a color one to two shades darker than your skin tone. If you have an extremely light complexion, you might want to choose one shade darker. Conversely, if you have a darker skin tone, a shade that is twice as dark as your skin tone will most likely provide the impact that you desire.
About the Collection
Achieve stunning results with CAILYN Cosmetics - innovative skincare and color cosmetics that make feeling beautiful easy. Formulating cutting edge products from quality ingredients, every facet of CAILYN products is dynamically engineered and meticulously created to bring you flawless looking skin and gorgeous results.
Blending science and technology, CAILYN Cosmetics provides 24-hour beauty with cosmetics and skincare that refine and restore the appearance of youthfulness. Offering never-before-seen products, you'll love the professional looking results and exclusive, innovative configurations only found at EVINE Live.
About the Guest
Kelly Coulter's versatile style and enviable talent has made her a sought-after makeup artist who's created looks from clean and natural to edgy editorial. Passionate about the art of beauty, Kelly stays on top of the latest makeup and trends, techniques, and products, making her a go-to pro for iconic magazines and television networks.
HOW TO USE:
Open compact and dispense formula pressing button once or twice. Sweep on formula on face beginning at the center and blend. You can use the O! WOW brush to smoothly apply and blend any type of foundation, BB cream, powder, cream, moisturizer or primer into your skin.
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG / PPG-10 / 1 Dimethicone, Cera Alba, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ozokerite, Aluminium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Trimethyl- siloxysilicate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Carbonate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Adenosine MAY CONTAIN Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499).
Brush is made of P.B.T. and Nylon.
Average Days of Supply: 40